FFR TCG Missions & Quests Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • awein999
    (ಠ⌣ಠ)
    • Oct 2007
    • 4647

    #166
    Re: FFR TCG Missions & Quests Thread

    quests

    Pass tgwp part 1-5 and tgwp full edition in a Playist Queue (80 raw goods or better + part 1-5 fc. bonus arcade x4)



    Pass the entire Hip Hop genre in a Playlist Queue (34 aaas. bonus: hip hop x6)



    FC a queue of Eight charts with a Difficulty of 1 on x.25 Rate (aaa everything. bonus: reroll x4)




    i showed the 8 songs i was playing in queue. rather than taking a ss of every individual ss to prove it was all on .25x i showed my recent games played which shows things taking 4x longer than they would have on 1x would. it didn't prove the first one was .25x so i posted an individual ss of the first song. i believe this is ok for proof.

    mission my last one!
    Originally posted by Staiain
    i am super purple hippo

    Comment

    • awein999
      (ಠ⌣ಠ)
      • Oct 2007
      • 4647

      #167
      Re: FFR TCG Missions & Quests Thread

      new missions were added so here are two more new ones for the week


      Originally posted by Staiain
      i am super purple hippo

      Comment

      • Ultimate Mike7
        Bloo Boi!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2010
        • 239

        #168
        Re: FFR TCG Missions & Quests Thread

        Missions


        Matthia's Quests
        Last edited by Ultimate Mike7; 02-9-2020, 08:52 PM.
        I'm the underdog so place your bets.

        Comment

        • Matthia
          🍍Pineapple Man🍍
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2017
          • 511

          #169
          Re: FFR TCG Missions & Quests Thread

          Originally posted by Ultimate Mike7
          it's gotta be 0 misses



          Comment

          • TheSaxRunner05
            The Doctor
            • Apr 2006
            • 6144

            #170
            Re: FFR TCG Missions & Quests Thread

            Marked to here


            Comment

            • MarcusHawkins
              The Punny Anti-PA Guy
              • Jun 2013
              • 1221

              #171
              Re: FFR TCG Missions & Quests Thread

              Missions

              Matthia: AAA any song difficulty 35+ with Random mod enabled (50+)
              2 Gold Packs


              Quest 68: Pass “Demon Beast Appearance” with 3 Times as many averages than goods (1,000+ Averages)
              2 Quality Packs


              Quest 79: BBB 10 Unique Songs (All Good Judgements, 0 all other judgements) Within One Day (20 Unique Songs)
              4 Quality Packs
              Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 02-15-2020, 03:06 PM.

              Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

              This man is three months too early.
              Originally posted by badman7772
              Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              what the fuck marcus lmao

              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

              Originally posted by DDRNGGin
              Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

              Originally posted by Sky Kitten
              Best Newbie
              1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

              Up And Coming FFRer
              2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

              Comment

              • Not devonin
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2008
                • 107

                #172
                Re: FFR TCG Missions & Quests Thread

                Done to here

                Comment

                • MarcusHawkins
                  The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 1221

                  #173
                  Re: FFR TCG Missions & Quests Thread

                  Quests

                  66 - For Gods Only: Pass Halycon [Xi] with at least 1,400 Goods (1,450)
                  2 Quality Packs


                  121 - Matthia #1: Score 0 amazings/perfs, 0 goods, 0 avs, 0 misses, and at least 4 boos on any song (At least 7 Boos)
                  2 Standard Packs


                  122 - Matthia #1: Pass 'Excite Bike' with 20 misses or less, and a Max Combo of 1 (17 Misses or Less)
                  2 Silver Standard Packs
                  Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 03-9-2020, 02:19 PM.

                  Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                  This man is three months too early.
                  Originally posted by badman7772
                  Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  what the fuck marcus lmao

                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                  Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                  Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                  Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                  Best Newbie
                  1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                  Up And Coming FFRer
                  2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                  Comment

                  • MarcusHawkins
                    The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                    • Jun 2013
                    • 1221

                    #174
                    Re: FFR TCG Missions & Quests Thread

                    Quest Set (49-51) (Week of 3/2/20)
                    Now I'm Setting Serious (All with Bonuses)

                    Total of 6 tough Standard Packs



                    Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 03-30-2020, 12:44 AM.

                    Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                    This man is three months too early.
                    Originally posted by badman7772
                    Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    what the fuck marcus lmao

                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                    Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                    Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                    Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                    Best Newbie
                    1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                    Up And Coming FFRer
                    2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                    Comment

                    • MarcusHawkins
                      The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                      • Jun 2013
                      • 1221

                      #175
                      Re: FFR TCG Missions & Quests Thread

                      New Week, New Quests and Missions (Week of 3/9/20)
                      The Quests and Missions were originally 2 separate posts, so I condensed them into one post for concision.


                      58 - Isn't that Queue-t: Queue up “Eternal Drain [Heavy], Pure Ruby, and Gravity Blast” and score at least 4,000 Goods (4,200+ Goods)
                      2 Standard Packs


                      59 - Isn't that Queue-t: Queue up “Club, Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!, and Romance in the Club feat. Liquido” and score 9 or fewer misses or Boos (30 or Fewer Goods)
                      2 Standard Packs


                      65 - For Gods Only: Pass ‘Toph’s OP Remix’ with 250 Perfects, 250 Goods, 250 Averages, and 250 Misses (250 Boos)
                      2 Quality Packs


                      Triple-digit set! 3 more Standard Packs



                      Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 04-3-2020, 02:15 PM.

                      Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                      This man is three months too early.
                      Originally posted by badman7772
                      Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      what the fuck marcus lmao

                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                      Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                      Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                      Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                      Best Newbie
                      1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                      Up And Coming FFRer
                      2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                      Comment

                      • Matthia
                        🍍Pineapple Man🍍
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2017
                        • 511

                        #176
                        Re: FFR TCG Missions & Quests Thread

                        Mission improvements:

                        Last edited by Matthia; 03-15-2020, 08:54 PM.



                        Comment

                        • MarcusHawkins
                          The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                          • Jun 2013
                          • 1221

                          #177
                          Re: FFR TCG Missions & Quests Thread

                          For the Week of 3/16/20


                          Triple-digit set!!
                          3 Standard Packs (+ 1000 Card Fragments for reaching 2000)





                          Quest Set (91-93)
                          Do Good v1.2 (All with Bonuses)
                          Took longer than originally anticipated

                          6 Horde Packs



                          Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 03-30-2020, 12:42 AM.

                          Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                          This man is three months too early.
                          Originally posted by badman7772
                          Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          what the fuck marcus lmao

                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                          Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                          Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                          Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                          Best Newbie
                          1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                          Up And Coming FFRer
                          2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                          Comment

                          • MarcusHawkins
                            The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                            • Jun 2013
                            • 1221

                            #178
                            Re: FFR TCG Missions & Quests Thread

                            For the Week of 3/23/20

                            Triple-digit set! I'm running out!
                            3 Standard Packs (+1 Bronze Pack for reaching 2400)





                            Quest 81 - In a Day

                            Be #1 on the Grand Totals Daily Stats Leaderboard for a Complete Day
                            (Also #1 in Arrows & Perfects the Same Day) - 4 Standard Plus Packs


                            Quest 113 - Awein999 #1

                            Pass the entire Hip Hop genre in a Playlist Queue
                            (28 AAAs, achieved 32 AAAs) - 6 Hip-Hop Packs










                            Quest 115 - Awein999 #2

                            Pass the entire Funk genre in a Playlist Queue
                            (25 AAAs, achieved 34 AAAs) - 6 Funk Packs












                            Quest 85 - Nostalgia Playlists

                            This one is a bonus, because the In a Day Quest was double-dipped with the other two Awein999 quests.
                            If it HAS to be three a week, PLEASE disregard this one, and tell me if I have to do it again!


                            Pass the following Queue: bbblow, Brightone, Mercury Lamp, Ochitsukeruwakenaiwayo! [Standard], ROAR (Rage Mix), X, Electro Rush x8, Chaoz Fantasy, Go!, Fire
                            (9 or Fewer Misses) - 4 Standard Packs




                            Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 06-29-2020, 07:06 PM.

                            Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                            This man is three months too early.
                            Originally posted by badman7772
                            Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            what the fuck marcus lmao

                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                            Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                            Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                            Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                            Best Newbie
                            1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                            Up And Coming FFRer
                            2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                            Comment

                            • MarcusHawkins
                              The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                              • Jun 2013
                              • 1221

                              #179
                              Re: FFR TCG Missions & Quests Thread

                              For the Week of 3/30/20

                              Triple-digit set! (Seriously, I'm running low)
                              3 more Standard Packs





                              Quest 80 - In a Day

                              For 20 Unique songs in the Funk Genre, Score More Boos Than Each Song's Note Totals, All Within One Day
                              (35 Unique Funk Songs) - 4 Funk Packs



                              Click here to see the individual screenshots of each song!


                              Quest 112 - Awein999 #1

                              Pass 'The Games We Played' part 1-5 and 'The Games We Played full edition' in a Playist Queue
                              (80 raw goods or better, FC part 1-5) - 4 Arcade Packs




                              The third quest would be Quest 85 - Nostalgia Playlists, which was completed by accidentally double-dipping #1 in GT, Arrows, and Perfects; alongside Awein's quests. See previous post for details.
                              Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 04-1-2020, 11:19 PM.

                              Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                              This man is three months too early.
                              Originally posted by badman7772
                              Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              what the fuck marcus lmao

                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                              Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                              Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                              Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                              Best Newbie
                              1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                              Up And Coming FFRer
                              2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                              Comment

                              • MarcusHawkins
                                The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                                • Jun 2013
                                • 1221

                                #180
                                Re: FFR TCG Missions & Quests Thread

                                For the Week of 4/6/2020


                                Ultimate Mike #2 - All with Bonuses
                                6 Red Packs





                                Triple digit set!
                                I have nearly exhausted my resources!!
                                3 Standard Packs plus 2 Arrows for reaching 2800!!!



                                Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 04-8-2020, 08:08 PM.

                                Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                                This man is three months too early.
                                Originally posted by badman7772
                                Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                what the fuck marcus lmao

                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                                Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                                Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                                Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                                Best Newbie
                                1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                                Up And Coming FFRer
                                2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                                Comment

                                Working...