and before awein fuses his Tier 0s, it has proven to be a more difficult challenge than anticipated to get all 5, so a random Tier 8 token card will be awarded instead of Tier 7 card.
omg hype
*drumroll please* I'd like to fuse all my unique tier 0's
I've got a lot of Token cards to fuse, so I'm going to start one tier at a time. Hopefully, by the end, I'll have a T9 card to show for it. For now, though, I'm gonna start by fusing most of my T1's.
Eien Meikyu + Technostorm Hurricaine = T2
Eien Meikyu + Like Glass = T2
I'm Raving (B0UNC3 REMIX) + Summer Starry Sky = Prelude to Rites
Strategem + We Interrupt This Program (AG Flash Floor Mix) = Dance To Moroder
Master AAA's: 30 Guru AAA's: 1 Brutal+ FC's: 46 (MOST RECENT: The Bird's Midair Heatstroke) Best AAA's: OVERklock, Mario Minor, Paraclete, FFLBF, Shatterscape, Spaceman, Pitch Black, Requiem -Dies irae-, Queen of Bootlegs
Comment