6th Official FFR Tournament - Is over, Congrats to all our winners!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Halogen
    Rhythm game specialist.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2008
    • 19376

    #6181
    Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 4 has started!

    Remedy, you're the ****ing man. OWA told me you AAA'd and since then, I've had a huge smile on my face

    Way to come out and fight your weakness, I'm proud of you

    Comment

    • leonid
      I am leonid
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Oct 2008
      • 8080

      #6182
      Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 4 has started!

      I still h8 u for not giving me a shoutout
      I'm so depressed I'm out next round



      Proud member of Team No

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #6183
        Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 4 has started!

        You don't need a tournament shoutout; you're too good at this game.

        I said I was sorry though - I didn't mean to exclude so many people.

        EDIT: Oh, remedy - you should sport that new FGO in your signature!
        Last edited by TC_Halogen; 12-13-2011, 12:37 AM.

        Comment

        • iironiic
          D6 FFR Legacy Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2009
          • 4342

          #6184
          Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 4 has started!

          You got this remedy! So jealous of your skill boost haha! Go sup all of my scores now (:

          Comment

          • FFRGreen
            Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
            • Oct 2010
            • 1151

            #6185
            Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 4 has started!

            I am out of this tournament. Good luck with everyone in D3.

            Comment

            • EzExZeRo7497
              ⠀
              • Dec 2010
              • 6858

              #6186
              Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 4 has started!

              wtf remederp congratulations on AAA

              Comment

              • bob bob
                This Is How We Do It~
                • Oct 2006
                • 3226

                #6187
                Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 4 has started!

                GOTTA HOLD OUT IN 11TH

                No-one improve thanks in advance
                Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
                Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
                Waiting for 2 Million members...
                5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


                Comment

                • 00Razor00
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3530

                  #6188
                  Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 4 has started!

                  I am disappoint.


                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                  Comment

                  • The_Toymaker
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Oct 2011
                    • 820

                    #6189
                    Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 4 has started!


                    GET HYPE'D

                    Comment

                    • Findarian
                      Offical Best Poster 2012
                      • Oct 2009
                      • 918

                      #6190
                      Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 4 has started!

                      I need to pull a cammy..


                      PARTY TIME IN TGB

                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #6191
                        Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 4 has started!

                        or not

                        Comment

                        • Findarian
                          Offical Best Poster 2012
                          • Oct 2009
                          • 918

                          #6192
                          Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 4 has started!

                          Hey, engine is stuck at 1 speed and default arrow keys

                          How do I fix this? It happens on sa legacy and velo, and also from the browser

                          I click set speed so that the message pops up, and i'm using 1.75 speed so it should work


                          Don't tell me I can't play the last day of the round because of this -.-

                          EDIT: tested some other engines and they work fine.. wth?


                          PARTY TIME IN TGB

                          Comment

                          • who_cares973
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 15407

                            #6193
                            Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 4 has started!

                            engine works fine for me. make sure you allowing flash to save setting on to your computer. also make sure you're letting the site save cookies or what not. ive had the issue before and this resolved it you're screwed bro

                            Comment

                            • Findarian
                              Offical Best Poster 2012
                              • Oct 2009
                              • 918

                              #6194
                              Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 4 has started!

                              Originally posted by who_cares973
                              engine works fine for me. make sure you allowing flash to save setting on to your computer. also make sure you're letting the site save cookies or what not. ive had the issue before and this resolved it you're screwed bro
                              no idea how to do that

                              EDIT: fixed, so that's good
                              Last edited by Findarian; 12-13-2011, 05:36 AM.


                              PARTY TIME IN TGB

                              Comment

                              • who_cares973
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 15407

                                #6195
                                Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 4 has started!

                                load ffr on the standalone
                                right click select settings
                                click on the folder icon
                                make sure the level is at 100kb

                                Comment

                                Working...