5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • catzeye21138
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 164

    #466
    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

    Other post isn't showing images...

    I wasn't actually done with my costume yet, I cut it some more later on.



    Snuggie again



    2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
    3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
    2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

    Comment

    • catzeye21138
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 164

      #467
      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

      Originally posted by demonllama6124
      I swear cat, u look like a girl I know. Almost identical
      Pics or she doesn't exist. lol



      2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
      3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
      2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

      Comment

      • catzeye21138
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 164

        #468
        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

        Is obvious catzeye obvious?



        Stealth #1:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3pr7YP2B0A

        Sorry for so many posts in a row.



        2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
        3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
        2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

        Comment

        • catzeye21138
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 164

          #469
          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

          Swim suit, gymnastic pants, running shoe, snowboard boot, NASCAR keys, chessboard?



          2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
          3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
          2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

          Comment

          • Hateandhatred
            "The Quebec Steparatist."
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2011
            • 1974

            #470
            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

            Originally posted by catzeye21138
            How did you manage to spend 400$?
            A bit less than 200$ in gas that was spent just scavenging for shit (drove à total of 800 km for the flag one LOL). The rest was spent in buying various shit and giving people money so they dont complain for being in the picture, or to have them cooperate or take the picture, usually in shots of 5$.
            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

            Comment

            • catzeye21138
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 164

              #471
              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

              For that alone, I hope you win hateandhatred!



              2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
              3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
              2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

              Comment

              • Hateandhatred
                "The Quebec Steparatist."
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2011
                • 1974

                #472
                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                Add another 50$, I got a ticket trying to take a picture... Didnt even work!
                Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                Comment

                • d00min8r
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2008
                  • 16

                  #473
                  Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                  LEET:

                  IIRC, what we've bought was this:
                  2 slices of bread,
                  2 kalfsvleeskroketten (Beef croquettes, I believe)
                  1 platter of nasi
                  2 slices of Spekkoek
                  1 bottle of aquarius
                  1/2 liter of "Karnemelk" (Buttermilk)


                  Too bad I didn't have anything else this round... Did have a nice meal, though.

                  Comment

                  • justin_ator
                    🥓<strong><span style="col
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 7648

                    #474
                    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                    Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                    Add another 50$, I got a ticket trying to take a picture... Didnt even work!
                    .......? Which one was that??

                    I'm going to begin point update now because I have a pretty strong hunch I'm going to get a crapload of last minute pictures.

                    Comment

                    • Hateandhatred
                      "The Quebec Steparatist."
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 1974

                      #475
                      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                      Bubble Gum

                      Making a bubble like this was like Vertex Beta for me: I'm skilled enough for it to happen, and it's gonna happe, and I'm only gonna be able to do it once.

                      Cop with Donuts

                      There was another cop with him, but I couldn't convince him to step in the picture. Also, wasn't allowed to show head.

                      Car crash


                      Not really sure what you mean by crash, but this is surely one of the worst car accidents I've ever seen.

                      Wearing FFR shirt


                      Making of FFR trollshirt (making fun of Dossar for being awesome, and of [TeRa] for you know what!)


                      Ah, If either Dossar or [TeRa] see this, please ell them it's only a game! xD

                      FFR sign


                      Hummer 1

                      Half blue. You won't get it unless you live here, but "Blue Nuit" is a famous porn program that used to air all the time on some free and at-large broadcasted program, and their slogan (written above the little dog) means "Good publicity without taking your clothes off!"

                      Hummer 2

                      Noogie to homeless person

                      Yup. Actually an homeless person. Lives by bringing empty cans and bottles to my store just so he can live off the ramens. At least he's helping cleaning the roads! But he got sooo satisfied by my "5$ if you let me do that to you" offer that he asked if every store like mine would offer him that! xD

                      Odd cooking

                      Can't be any more oddly original than Doggie paw sandwiches?

                      Pop rocks

                      Rolled in toilet paper

                      Unicycle

                      My boss is a boss because she owns this and came to the store with it LOL

                      Me with mohawk dude

                      Shitty mohawk. But it's still a mohawk!

                      Now, as far as the videos go, I wanna warn you. I tried to go to the maximum of the craziness. I don't know if I'm a good actor, probably not... But I just wanna tell you most of my acting has some kind of script behind it. Remember it's a game, I'm not some stoner insane person!

                      McDonald's playground (the only sane video)
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGrneOewPik
                      Like I said, wasn't stoned. It's an anything. However I still was sick, and hadn't slept for 60 hours approx. I work on nightime and I have to study/move to another appartment during daytime...

                      5 tasks in one:
                      - Snoogie
                      - Pie in face
                      - 4L of milk (bit more than what you call a gallon, which is about 3,78L if I'm not mistaken)
                      - Taking a shower all dressed up
                      - Justin Bieber's protector
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8__aSSN6NCk
                      No, I didn't actually lick the stuff on the floor, even though dropping it was accidental. I planned to drop some on my counter and then lick it, but when it fell on my jeans, thought it was a cool oppurtunity.

                      I'll put the entire Justin Bieber speech on here later. For some reason, my sound sucks ass.

                      Notice my keys in my pockets. I ruined the wireless door locker thing. xD

                      Sled ride down staircase
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW2QaOFC6aw
                      Sledless... Was supposed to have someone riding me, but got turned down at the last second, and decided to submit this anyway.

                      Poem (best one imo)
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giIuDmruXh8
                      Barely any preparations, but I think it turned out REALLY well. It's a parody of that crazy cat woman on YouTube, if you didn't figure it out.


                      Ninja action cat
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Typ73e7Ko6s
                      Another parody of an internet phenomenom. Look up Stalker Cat if you haven't seen it yet.


                      MAYBE some more to come. Sorry for only talking about Lama in the videos, was kinda upset by his huge advance on me... It's not because I consider him the only worthy opponent.

                      Thanks for the cheering Catzeye! You were an awesome opponent, and I think you were a really good representant of the FFR female community! =D
                      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                      Comment

                      • demonllama6124
                        im your grandpa!!!
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 1440

                        #476
                        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                        sharpie

                        zombie + ffr shirt

                        car

                        me and a kilt


                        milk dump
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK4-PfbuatY
                        Originally posted by nestlekwik
                        Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                        Originally posted by welsh_girl
                        OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                        Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                        Originally posted by Velocity
                        leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                        Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #477
                          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                          Originally posted by justin_ator
                          .......? Which one was that??
                          It was the statue one. Nobody wanted to hold my phone while I striked the pose. I don't look trustworthy! So I guess I gotta live with it... And when I came back to my RoflCar, I started the engine, drove a bit toward home and noticed the bullshit paper under my wiper.

                          Btw, I filmed a lot of behind the scenes stuff like that through the challenge. I'll post them once the contest is over, just so we can laugh a bit. I've got some really "Fail" ones.
                          Last edited by Hateandhatred; 10-30-2011, 01:42 PM.
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • Hateandhatred
                            "The Quebec Steparatist."
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 1974

                            #478
                            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                            Hey Demonllama, are we both using an HTC Desire HD? xD
                            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                            Comment

                            • demonllama6124
                              im your grandpa!!!
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 1440

                              #479
                              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                              hate, you were supposed to wear the ffr shirt in one of the hunts. and when i bought my phone, it was called the inspre 4g but when i connect to the web and all, it pops up as the desire

                              amd omg, i have a freakin black eye from last night. i ran full force into a sliding glass door. everclear and mountain dew is awesome.

                              Good job all
                              Originally posted by nestlekwik
                              Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                              Originally posted by welsh_girl
                              OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                              Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                              Originally posted by Velocity
                              leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                              Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                              Comment

                              • demonllama6124
                                im your grandpa!!!
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 1440

                                #480
                                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                                show black eye
                                Originally posted by nestlekwik
                                Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                                Originally posted by welsh_girl
                                OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                                Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                                Originally posted by Velocity
                                leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                                Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                                Comment

                                Working...