5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • demonllama6124
    im your grandpa!!!
    • Mar 2004
    • 1440

    #376
    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

    its been a little cold here luckily.
    Originally posted by nestlekwik
    Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
    Originally posted by welsh_girl
    OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

    Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
    Originally posted by Velocity
    leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
    Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

    Comment

    • catzeye21138
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 164

      #377
      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!










      I don't have a whole bunch of time on my hands lately. Hopefully I can get some more done this week.



      2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
      3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
      2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

      Comment

      • catzeye21138
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 164

        #378
        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

        Is there any possible way to change a username? This isn't my normal username and its going to be a pain to spell it out in things loool.



        2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
        3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
        2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

        Comment

        • demonllama6124
          im your grandpa!!!
          • Mar 2004
          • 1440

          #379
          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

          You're kinda cute ill get some more up tonight hopefully. I will not lose
          Originally posted by nestlekwik
          Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
          Originally posted by welsh_girl
          OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

          Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
          Originally posted by Velocity
          leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
          Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

          Comment

          • catzeye21138
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 164

            #380
            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

            Originally posted by demonllama6124
            You're kinda cute
            Kinda. DX *sobs uncontrollably*



            2nd Place in D2 in ScarletSky's Tournament
            3rd Place in the 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt
            2nd Place LB FFR Multiplayer Tourny '13

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #381
              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

              Usernames can't be changed on the site, I personally wouldn't have a problem if you just do it as catzeye but might wanna confirm with Justin.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • justin_ator
                🥓<strong><span style="col
                • Mar 2007
                • 7648

                #382
                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                LOL demonllama hittin on catzeye.... Yeah, we're fine with abbreviations if it's an obnoxious username of lots of numbers, but we do require the gist of the name...I mean, for something like mine I couldn't do Justin, because that's not my username. justin_ator is. So I'd need that. But if my username was justin_ator124351532 it wouldn't be a problem to limit to justin_ator. If you guys are wondering if we'll accept something, just ask =]

                Comment

                • demonllama6124
                  im your grandpa!!!
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 1440

                  #383
                  Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                  Too bad she lives 3000 miles away lol
                  Originally posted by nestlekwik
                  Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                  Originally posted by welsh_girl
                  OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                  Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                  Originally posted by Velocity
                  leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                  Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                  http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                  Comment

                  • justin_ator
                    🥓<strong><span style="col
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 7648

                    #384
                    Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                    .

                    :P Distance is a thing of the mind, man. MAKE IT WORK.
                    I'm just givin ya crap :P

                    Comment

                    • demonllama6124
                      im your grandpa!!!
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 1440

                      #385
                      Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                      Lol. I have an ex who lives in Washington but she's a bit psycho. U should come to panama city beach Florida for spring break. We get wild
                      Originally posted by nestlekwik
                      Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                      Originally posted by welsh_girl
                      OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                      Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                      Originally posted by Velocity
                      leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                      Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                      Comment

                      • justin_ator
                        🥓<strong><span style="col
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 7648

                        #386
                        Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                        catzeye, the invitation was made gogogogo

                        Back on topic somewhat:
                        Unless Kayla has updated those photos recently posted, I'll do it sometime soon. Searching for those Halloween things still hahaha.

                        Comment

                        • demonllama6124
                          im your grandpa!!!
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 1440

                          #387
                          Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                          i choose you demonllama. its super-effective

                          it pays to work at a food place

                          RAGE!!!!!!
                          Last edited by demonllama6124; 10-21-2011, 10:17 PM.
                          Originally posted by nestlekwik
                          Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                          Originally posted by welsh_girl
                          OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                          Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                          Originally posted by Velocity
                          leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                          Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                          Comment

                          • justin_ator
                            🥓<strong><span style="col
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 7648

                            #388
                            Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                            Rage face = perfect pick-up tool.

                            Comment

                            • demonllama6124
                              im your grandpa!!!
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 1440

                              #389
                              Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                              lol. had to take it myself but oh well.
                              sorry the pokemon attack isnt better. had to keep moving to avoid getting burned
                              Originally posted by nestlekwik
                              Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                              Originally posted by welsh_girl
                              OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                              Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                              Originally posted by Velocity
                              leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                              Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                              Comment

                              • justin_ator
                                🥓<strong><span style="col
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 7648

                                #390
                                Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

                                You're good haha. I don't think I'm going to update tonight, too much going on at once, and just not feeling like it right now...it'll get done, I promise.

                                Comment

                                Working...