Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reincarnate
    x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
    • Nov 2010
    • 6332

    #241
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th & 31st

    Prolly won't be able to make it because I am moving on August 1st to another location in Manhattan, so things are going to be hectic on my end around that time

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #242
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th & 31st



      Just come for one day then
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • Reincarnate
        x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
        • Nov 2010
        • 6332

        #243
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

        I will if there's time, but that entire weekend is going to be a hellstorm

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #244
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

          Yea, I know how much moving sucks. AJ and I were looking forward to meeting you though so if you can squeeze it in you better lol. Either that or we'll just have to get out to NYC sometime soon. It's not like it's that far for us and we could just hop on the train but I'm not sure I wanna haul a baby around NYC all day lol.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • Reincarnate
            x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
            • Nov 2010
            • 6332

            #245
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

            Yeah it just depends on how much can get done ahead of time. Gotta collect rent from a subletter and get all the logistics handled, get my stuff partially mobilized, etc. If I can do that in time then I think I can make some time, but it's going to be a tight fit. Will let you know as the date approaches.

            But yeah those other dates listed I would have been able to do haha. This just so happens to fall on my movedate.
            Last edited by Reincarnate; 06-17-2011, 11:19 AM.

            Comment

            • Patricoo
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2003
              • 432

              #246
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              So I had orig planned to have t-shirts made up for this just as a momento kinda thing from the event. I wanted to surprise everyone with them (which was why I was asking everyone to confirm if they were coming) but unfortunately things aren't panning out financially the way I had hoped. I already have the design and a place to have them done for a pretty good price but I think it may cost me a bit more than I can afford.
              Anyways, I was wondering if anyone wanted to throw in a couple bucks for this, or if everyone can throw in a few bucks even if it's like 5 bucks each it would be a big help towards the cost of them. The price of the shirts vary based on how many you order. I know 20 of them was like 6 something per shirt. Then whatever tax and shipping would be.
              Sucks cause I did want to surprise everyone with them but I guess it's better this way because people can give their shirt sizes. Anyways, let me know what you guys think or if you can help out.
              I've really been wanting to come ever since my friend said he came to this place before and really enjoyed it. But I haven't said anything because although I want to confirm but its just too far ahead for me to say anything. (Need a 2 or 3 weeks to get my job sorted out.) If works agrees with my wishes, I'd be more then happy to put in for these!
              Last edited by Patricoo; 06-18-2011, 04:39 PM.

              Comment

              • Niala
                (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2007
                • 1697

                #247
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                I asked kommi if he wanted to make the drive down with me but he can't 'cause of work and like I'm going to do a 13 hour road trip alone yarite. Do one in winter and I can probably come.

                Comment

                • who_cares973
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 15407

                  #248
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                  13 hour road trip **** yeah im down LETS DO THIS

                  lol
                  Last edited by who_cares973; 06-21-2011, 10:05 AM.

                  Comment

                  • Niala
                    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 1697

                    #249
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                    ITT post your travel distance:

                    Comment

                    • All_That_Chaz
                      Supreme Dictator For Life
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 5874

                      #250
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                      derp

                      Back to "Back to Earth"
                      Originally posted by FoJaR
                      dammit chaz
                      Originally posted by FoJaR
                      god dammit chaz
                      Originally posted by MalReynolds
                      I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                      Comment

                      • Reincarnate
                        x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 6332

                        #251
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                        Comment

                        • iironiic
                          D6 FFR Legacy Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 4342

                          #252
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                          Lol.

                          Last edited by iironiic; 06-21-2011, 04:52 PM.

                          Comment

                          • kmay
                            Don't forget me
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6534

                            #253
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                            Comment

                            • kmay
                              Don't forget me
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6534

                              #254
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                              sorry for winning =/

                              Comment

                              • foilman8805
                                smoke wheat hail satin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 5704

                                #255
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up July 30th &amp; 31st

                                lol

                                Comment

                                Working...