Richyrich55's Credit Giveaway: GETCHOASSINHURR

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HoneyMelonCalibrator
    Arrow Theory™
    • Feb 2009
    • 905

    #16
    Re: Richyrich55's Credit Giveaway: GETCHOASSINHURR

    when you changed your avatar, I thought we were getting trolled for a second lol
    Originally posted by ?
    祇園精舎の鐘の聲、
    諸行無常の響あり。
    娑羅雙樹の花の色、
    盛者必衰のことわりをあらはす。
    おごれる人も久しからず、
    唯春の夜の夢のごとし。
    たけき者も遂にほろびぬ、
    偏に風の前の塵に同じ。

    Comment

    • prefx
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 805

      #17
      Re: Richyrich55's Credit Giveaway: GETCHOASSINHURR

      POST
      Someone make me a cool siggy?

      Originally posted by MrRubix
      Like, grind2 feels like what would happen if Dead and Direct had sex with Frictional Nevada and had a sick, warped lovechild on crack, and then that child took an epic dump on your lawn. That dump = grind2
      Second Place in D4 of Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular GG Megamon

      Comment

      • pmonibuv1
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2007
        • 3236

        #18
        Re: Richyrich55's Credit Giveaway: GETCHOASSINHURR

        nuuuuuuuu i slept and took a shower and i missed 40k ;_;
        FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

        FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

        sigpic


        Comment

        • gattsta
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2005
          • 320

          #19
          Re: Richyrich55's Credit Giveaway: GETCHOASSINHURR

          Dammit just missed it
          Originally posted by Reincarnate
          Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.


          /phobia

          Comment

          Working...