Who the ponies lives in Massachusetts?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WyndBlade
    FFR Veteran
    • Nov 2004
    • 140

    #16
    Re: Who the ponies lives in Massachusetts?!

    Rofl argo which 5 college school do you go to? Btw I'm in amherst.

    Comment

    • TK_hero
      FFR Veteran
      • Jun 2006
      • 22

      #17
      Re: Who the ponies lives in Massachusetts?!

      I used to go to Attleboro High. I graduated in 08. Lol. I'm thinking though, that we'll all figure this out. This definitely needs to happen.

      Comment

      • TK_hero
        FFR Veteran
        • Jun 2006
        • 22

        #18
        Re: Who the ponies lives in Massachusetts?!

        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        might come depending on where it is
        Mina, where do you live?

        Comment

        • JKPolk
          tool
          • Aug 2003
          • 3737

          #19
          Re: Who the ponies lives in Massachusetts?!

          worcester, ma

          Comment

          • tofurox
            Them arrows.
            • May 2006
            • 2263

            #20
            Re: Who the ponies lives in Massachusetts?!

            Dallas please

            This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

            Comment

            • alloyus
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 3269

              #21
              Re: Who the ponies lives in Massachusetts?!

              I'm definitely in, I live about an hour north of Boston, I'd probably be willing to go just about anywhere for this. No ideas of where it could be, though, I don't get out of the house much xD

              Originally posted by awein999
              damn I'm out of town that week, cool idea though
              Noo! T_T

              ^FFP_D0pey btw

              Comment

              • MinaciousGrace
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2007
                • 4278

                #22
                Re: Who the ponies lives in Massachusetts?!

                westchester, ny

                if it's not too far from me I might make my way up there but the chances aren't very high I don't think

                Comment

                • alloyus
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3269

                  #23
                  Re: Who the ponies lives in Massachusetts?!

                  Also, I think that this should be on the weekend if it's not too much trouble so then more people (like me) could get a ride

                  ^FFP_D0pey btw

                  Comment

                  • ~Zero~
                    FFR Veteran
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1556

                    #24
                    Re: Who the ponies lives in Massachusetts?!

                    ohi bump lol


                    Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                    More like Tier ~0~

                    Comment

                    • alloyus
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3269

                      #25
                      Re: Who the ponies lives in Massachusetts?!

                      Maybe there aren't anymore people in Massachusetts, Zero It's a sad, sad thing.

                      ^FFP_D0pey btw

                      Comment

                      • iironiic
                        D6 FFR Legacy Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 4342

                        #26
                        Re: Who the ponies lives in Massachusetts?!

                        If someone's willing to go to NY near Schenectady and pick me up... I'm in, but again, I have college, so I'm not exactly sure when you guys are planning on meeting up lol... Sometimes later this week would be awesome lol.

                        Comment

                        • ~Zero~
                          FFR Veteran
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1556

                          #27
                          Re: Who the ponies lives in Massachusetts?!

                          Originally posted by alloyus
                          maybe there aren't anymore people in massachusetts, zero it's a sad, sad thing.
                          it cant be :'[


                          Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                          More like Tier ~0~

                          Comment

                          • mnnicol
                            U mirin'?
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 4262

                            #28
                            Re: Who the ponies lives in Massachusetts?!

                            Originally posted by NSane
                            dood nowai, I'm in RI too :O
                            Wut wut whereabouts in RI are you?
                            - Retired Stepman
                            - I lift things up and put them down

                            Comment

                            • argo15
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2006
                              • 1863

                              #29
                              Re: Who the ponies lives in Massachusetts?!

                              Originally posted by TK_hero
                              I used to go to Attleboro High. I graduated in 08. Lol. I'm thinking though, that we'll all figure this out. This definitely needs to happen.
                              You live off county street right? =P

                              Originally posted by WyndBlade
                              Rofl argo which 5 college school do you go to? Btw I'm in amherst.
                              Umass Amherst =D

                              Comment

                              • insanefreddy926
                                Super Member
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 187

                                #30
                                Re: Who the ponies lives in Massachusetts?!

                                Originally posted by argo15
                                Umass Amherst =D
                                I'm thinking about going there next year.

                                SHOULD I???!!!!
                                yeaorwgh.

                                Comment

                                Working...