Earn Credits and Feed the Needy!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tangomango
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1134

    #106
    Re: Earn Credits and Feed the Needy!

    This took pretty long, but it was worth it =).

    Comment

    • archbishopjabber
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2005
      • 268

      #107
      Re: Earn Credits and Feed the Needy!

      Less than 2 hours left. If anyone has any donations or updates left in them, I suggest you do it now, time is almost out! Over 120,000 credits at stake!
      "Knowing information legitimately lessens genuine error. Ordinarily, research generates excellent benefit understanding social history."

      "Guide to Freedom." Vol. 9. Page 11




      Comment

      • tangomango
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 1134

        #108
        Re: Earn Credits and Feed the Needy!

        Haha, did anyone past 100,000?

        Comment

        • archbishopjabber
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2005
          • 268

          #109
          Re: Earn Credits and Feed the Needy!

          Not at liberty to say until the competition is over.
          "Knowing information legitimately lessens genuine error. Ordinarily, research generates excellent benefit understanding social history."

          "Guide to Freedom." Vol. 9. Page 11




          Comment

          • Zamiax
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2007
            • 231

            #110
            Re: Earn Credits and Feed the Needy!

            Nice job Tango, i had first until u posted. oh well ill go with second i hope someone else trys this again as a competition.
            If you want an FFR convention somewhere in the New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania area copy and paste this on your siggy to support so that this message can be heard and we will get a convention here

            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=77229

            Support the FFR help system
            Click me!


            Join Kongregate!


            Join a new gaming community,

            "God does not exist"
            -- Karl Marx
            "Karl Marx does not exist"
            -- God

            Comment

            • archbishopjabber
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2005
              • 268

              #111
              Re: Earn Credits and Feed the Needy!

              Time is up. Totals will be up within a half an hour.

              Edit: Totals are up. Breakdown 16 has been sending me screen shots via PM's, and he ended up being the overall winner of the contest. I'm sending out credits now...
              Last edited by archbishopjabber; 08-17-2008, 10:40 PM.
              "Knowing information legitimately lessens genuine error. Ordinarily, research generates excellent benefit understanding social history."

              "Guide to Freedom." Vol. 9. Page 11




              Comment

              • Breakdown16
                FFR Veteran
                • Sep 2007
                • 1938

                #112
                Re: Earn Credits and Feed the Needy!

                Thanks for the contest. FreeRice was pretty fun, actually. I learned a myriad of new words. Good job to the other participants.


                Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
                Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

                Comment

                • archbishopjabber
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 268

                  #113
                  Re: Earn Credits and Feed the Needy!

                  Credits are sent out. Everything went smooth except I can't send cutemegigi her 5000 credits. Anyone have any ideas why that particular transfer isn't working?
                  "Knowing information legitimately lessens genuine error. Ordinarily, research generates excellent benefit understanding social history."

                  "Guide to Freedom." Vol. 9. Page 11




                  Comment

                  • tangomango
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1134

                    #114
                    Re: Earn Credits and Feed the Needy!

                    Lol gg breakdown.

                    Fun competition arch =).

                    Comment

                    • fitycent50
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 45

                      #115
                      Re: Earn Credits and Feed the Needy!

                      I know the contest is over.. but I tried anyway D: Got to 2k.. it's like 11:45 here and I'm so TIRED!!! =[

                      Comment

                      • I like it
                        Housekeeper
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 2123

                        #116
                        Re: Earn Credits and Feed the Needy!

                        dont bump old threads please.

                        Comment

                        • sarahxjane
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 2109

                          #117
                          Re: Earn Credits and Feed the Needy!

                          AH CRAP.

                          I totally forgot to submit my count.
                          I had like, 20 000 or something.


                          I suppose that's what I get for forgetting about it...
                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                          Originally posted by funmonkey54
                          *knock knock*
                          *opens door*
                          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                          Um, ok. May I help you?
                          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                          as of December 11th 2009.
                          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                          Comment

                          • Sprite-
                            HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 7317

                            #118
                            Re: Earn Credits and Feed the Needy!

                            This is over. Please don't bump or post in threads you know are bumped.

                            Comment

                            Working...