2nd annual FFR convention pre credit giveaway

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1120

    #31
    Re: 2nd annual FFR convention pre credit giveaway

    Last Activity: Today 02:40 PM
    Last edited by 6 p01nt3d*st@r; 03-28-2008, 05:52 PM.

    Comment

    • rsr2
      Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
      • Oct 2004
      • 1386

      #32
      Re: 2nd annual FFR convention pre credit giveaway

      2:58. Just in case you got a phone call saying he is really close and you grabbed your things
      Originally posted by MrGiggles
      "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

      Comment

      • Bluearrowll
        ⊙▃⊙
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2007
        • 7376

        #33
        Re: 2nd annual FFR convention pre credit giveaway

        2:59
        1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
        1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
        3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
        5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
        9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
        10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
        10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

        FMO AAA Count: 71
        FGO AAA Count: 10

        Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
        PS: Cool AAA's Terry
        - I Love You


        An Alarm Clock's Haiku
        beep beep beep beep beep
        beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
        beep beep beep beep beep
        - ieatyourlvllol

        Comment

        • OMG its HIM
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2008
          • 667

          #34
          Re: 2nd annual FFR convention pre credit giveaway

          good luck to you!!!!!!!1
          AAA-5
          FC's-102
          Best AAA-Pita
          Best FC-Piano Etude

          <He Got Laid
          Originally posted by djshox
          I will kill you.

          Comment

          • Mario Bros.
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2007
            • 595

            #35
            Re: 2nd annual FFR convention pre credit giveaway

            3:00 P.M.

            Comment

            • bluguerrilla
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2006
              • 3966

              #36
              Re: 2nd annual FFR convention pre credit giveaway

              So?

              Comment

              • Sprite-
                HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 7317

                #37
                Re: 2nd annual FFR convention pre credit giveaway

                *italian accent* evverrybooddyy winns!!

                Comment

                • HammyMcSquirrel
                  Everlong
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 3833

                  #38
                  Re: 2nd annual FFR convention pre credit giveaway

                  Haha, I can't even remember when Chaz and I picked you up, jelly. I know it was after 2:30, and I'm pretty sure it was before 3:00...

                  Damn, I should have noted the time. Maybe I'll remember it randomly. =P

                  Edit: Oh! I just remembered I was filming with Chaz's camcorder from the car when he walked up to your door. Maybe I caught the time in that, hehe. I'm going to have to take a look at that video.

                  Edit2: Btw, I won't be guessing for the prize, since it would be unfair. I'm just curious.
                  Last edited by HammyMcSquirrel; 04-2-2008, 12:01 PM.

                  Comment

                  • bluguerrilla
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 3966

                    #39
                    Re: 2nd annual FFR convention pre credit giveaway

                    Irregardless, I'm considering Sprite's post as 'he owes everyone 5000 credits'.

                    Comment

                    • EnR
                      Massive flaming dildos.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 8431

                      #40
                      Re: 2nd annual FFR convention pre credit giveaway

                      Pretty funny when he sais between 2 and 3 pm and people are saying 3-4 pm rofl
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • funmonkey54
                        The Chill Keeper
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 4127

                        #41
                        Re: 2nd annual FFR convention pre credit giveaway

                        2:53 PM

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #42
                          Re: 2nd annual FFR convention pre credit giveaway

                          3:50

                          Comment

                          • meno_rocks123
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2324

                            #43
                            Re: 2nd annual FFR convention pre credit giveaway

                            uhh shouldn't the winner already have won?

                            Comment

                            • jellygod
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1703

                              #44
                              Re: 2nd annual FFR convention pre credit giveaway

                              lol the winner already did win, i forgot to say that haha, i gave the credits out the night that chaz picked me up, so its over guys sorry lol.

                              RETIRED
                              ___________________________
                              Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
                              Styles- index,spread
                              Tier Points: 148
                              Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
                              "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #45
                                Re: 2nd annual FFR convention pre credit giveaway

                                who won....
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...