3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bomberboi200
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2007
    • 385

    #361
    Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

    Originally posted by T)r6g0n
    Hahahaha real funny Sprite-, whhyyyy would you do that? Sigh... I hope you were sarcastic....
    i hope he was sarcastic too.

    Comment

    • immawhiteguy
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 584

      #362
      Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

      Expert's got some friction going on too (is checking song ranks)
      I have some catching up to do. Goodness.

      Comment

      • jeumaitre
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 65

        #363
        Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

        Vrofl was the only reason i entered this tourney to begin with. If i wasnt missing the token, i wouldnt be playing in this tournament at all lol.

        Comment

        • zoogarama
          I miss travel let me out
          • Sep 2005
          • 724

          #364
          Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

          To heck with expert I've had 16 people in Begginer to worry about I don't need more lol X3

          Comment

          • jeumaitre
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 65

            #365
            Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

            Originally posted by zoogarama
            Half an hour left thank god *is dying* These things are way too stressful *moan*
            lol oddly im not stressed at all.

            Comment

            • boondocks77
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 883

              #366
              Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

              Ok as of now OWA still has a booflag, so does bomberboi.... hey I just remembered member earlier in the week bomber when you laughed at me for saying ''more vrofl for me''? Who's laughign now.... actually none of us are... anyways...27 minutes im tired
              vagina

              Comment

              • zoogarama
                I miss travel let me out
                • Sep 2005
                • 724

                #367
                Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                Originally posted by jeumaitre
                lol oddly im not stressed at all.
                -.- yeah well look at your score and you can see why *sharpens dagger*

                Comment

                • immawhiteguy
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 584

                  #368
                  Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                  Haha, nah, not when you're the only AAA tbh.

                  But yeah, I was wrong 'cuz some of the Expert players didn't submit their best, or well, had a better score before.
                  I have some catching up to do. Goodness.

                  Comment

                  • jeumaitre
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 65

                    #369
                    Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                    Originally posted by zoogarama
                    -.- yeah well look at your score and you can see why *sharpens dagger*
                    Im guessing i should watch my back until this tournament is over...

                    Comment

                    • zoogarama
                      I miss travel let me out
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 724

                      #370
                      Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                      Originally posted by jeumaitre
                      Im guessing i should watch my back until this tournament is over...
                      .....what ever could you be talking about?! *quizzical look while cutting up steak with dagger*

                      Comment

                      • bomberboi200
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 385

                        #371
                        Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                        Originally posted by boondocks77
                        Ok as of now OWA still has a booflag, so does bomberboi.... hey I just remembered member earlier in the week bomber when you laughed at me for saying ''more vrofl for me''? Who's laughign now.... actually none of us are... anyways...27 minutes im tired
                        lol i nvr said that... that was someone else but okay i guess no ones laughing

                        Comment

                        • jeumaitre
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 65

                          #372
                          Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                          Originally posted by zoogarama
                          .....what ever could you be talking about?! *quizzical look while cutting up steak with dagger*
                          Hey sprite-... will i get kicked out of this tournament if im assasinated?

                          Comment

                          • ninjafury
                            Liquidsmooth
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 563

                            #373
                            Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                            Wow
                            Half Asian Half White, 100% Whasian

                            Comment

                            • zoogarama
                              I miss travel let me out
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 724

                              #374
                              Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                              Originally posted by jeumaitre
                              Hey sprite-... will i get kicked out of this tournament if im assasinated?
                              I say that qualifies as grounds for elimination *nods* lol XD

                              Comment

                              • jeumaitre
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 65

                                #375
                                Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                                I cant believe my friend didnt make it to this point with me. Poor sticklydude... 8 bit daydreamer was not kind to you...

                                Comment

                                Working...