3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bomberboi200
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2007
    • 385

    #316
    Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

    Originally posted by T)r6g0n
    I completely agree with you that the line, or at least the vRofl token, should be given to more than just 8 people, for the skill level of at least 4 people of Intermediate should make them be in Advanced. I hope it gets considered, because 1 good failing on Tribal Transcendancy for Intermediate will be remembered by me in the future tournaments to come.
    im not trying to be a *** or anything but it should rly get considered. Its obvious that there are misplaced people in each division but it just seems that intermediete is full of them. I don't see most of the beginners, advanced (expert is an exception cuz its so hard) AAA their songs. And i definetly don't see ppl with 1 goods under the cutoff line

    Comment

    • T)r6g0n
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 226

      #317
      Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

      By the way, I'm not mad, I'm just arguing a point. I would be mad if my friend in Intermediate didn't pass this round, but since they passed, I get to still play vrofl.... But seriously, AAA on Tribal Transcendency in Intermediate? Thats a skill token.... (Otaku speedvibe heavy)... So you are telling me that if 7-8 out of 10 people chosen thinking they suck enough to be in intermediate instead of advanced got Otaku Heavy, shouldn't more than just 202 out of 1,351,058 players have Otaku Speedvibe Heavy? (I know i know about the inactive players, but still, the numbers are insane...) I have been trying to get Otaku since it came out, which was like 4-5 months ago, and I still don't have it.

      Comment

      • smartdude1212
        2 is poo
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 6687

        #318
        Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

        I must say that in Expert, for example Melonman round, is like really hard to get past too. Worst passing score was 5-0-0-1 (very lucky my score).

        Everyone's getting so damn good.

        Comment

        • immawhiteguy
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 584

          #319
          Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

          Only thing was that you had to AAA/BF a VD song 3 times in a row. There was a loop hole incase you messed up, but for you guys, AAA'ing a VD shouldn't be...well.. Very Difficult haha.
          I have some catching up to do. Goodness.

          Comment

          • T)r6g0n
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 226

            #320
            Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I must say that in Expert, for example Melonman round, is like really hard to get past too. Worst passing score was 5-0-0-1 (very lucky my score).

            Everyone's getting so damn good.
            True, but you were placed in Expert for a reason. In Expert, you are expected to AAA FMO and get SDG on Guru's Only and stuff.... that's a completely different story.... On the other hand, Intermediates expected to AAA a Challenging? That, to me, is a dog trying to AAA Free Space or Trip to the moon. On the pad.

            Comment

            • immawhiteguy
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 584

              #321
              Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

              That is very possible under certain circumstances. Lol.

              One hour left.
              I have some catching up to do. Goodness.

              Comment

              • boondocks77
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 883

                #322
                Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                Well T( I tried as many times as you have. And I hate whoring. But you just gotta go with the flow. Top 8 get vrofl... and I doubt tht when were 1 hour away from getting it, he's gonna change his mind... see these past 2 days i had to whore it too cuz of the AAAs ... that's life guy..
                vagina

                Comment

                • gtrick69
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 17

                  #323
                  Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                  finish your parenthasis man, you started them but din't finish (to boondocks)
                  I think people should say what that really mean on the internet, like instead of lol or lmao it should be lqtm or laughing quietly to myself =]

                  Comment

                  • immawhiteguy
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 584

                    #324
                    Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                    Even if he let the best 10 go on, he'd be out still.

                    gtrick, T) is the first part of T)r6g0n, which is the person he was referring to with 'T)'. He typo'd it is all.
                    I have some catching up to do. Goodness.

                    Comment

                    • gtrick69
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 17

                      #325
                      Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                      and make em shorter haha
                      I think people should say what that really mean on the internet, like instead of lol or lmao it should be lqtm or laughing quietly to myself =]

                      Comment

                      • boondocks77
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 883

                        #326
                        Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                        u fool "T(" is someone's username... i never started any brackets. If you wanna try and use different words that have same meanings like parentheses, instead of simply saying brackets, at least try and spell them properly.
                        EDIT: As of now, 8/8 people have submitted AAA scores... I'm going to chekc if OWA has AAAd yet or still has his booflag.
                        2nd EDIT: YES! HE HAS BOOFLAG>.... one more hour he better not AAA within the next hour or ill get pissed cuz right now - 8/8 ppl AAAd Tribal so we wont have to do turbulence
                        Last edited by boondocks77; 10-25-2007, 09:00 PM.
                        vagina

                        Comment

                        • T)r6g0n
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 226

                          #327
                          Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                          Sigh. My whole intention for this tournament fell down the drain with one simple difficulty jump. I thought I had it, 100%. I tried so hard every day. Even that Cash Cow **** I had to get past. Its kind of coincidental that I have been whoring Tribal Transcendency the VERY DAY before it was given for Otaku, and when I decided I can't get it on that song, and the next day it was chosen as the tournament song, I foreshadowed this event happening on this very day. You know, when I got that 1 good, I thought that I had a chance and that it was not all over, but my foreshadowing has held true no matter how good I do on that song. Quote from the first page by me: "LOL I have just been whoring tribal for the AAA for Otaku and decided that it aint gonna happen... now its this round's song... I sense anger in the near future."

                          From Able to Anger, I might as well be stitched with the Scarlet Letter. -shakes my head in shame-
                          Last edited by T)r6g0n; 10-25-2007, 09:26 PM.

                          Comment

                          • bomberboi200
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 385

                            #328
                            Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                            yeah i rly hope sprite extends the cutoffs for intermediete just this round and raises the difficulty lvl next round. I dunno it may be unfair for the other divisions but like i said earlier intermediete is the only one with alot of AAA's and that being the requirement to pass.

                            Comment

                            • boondocks77
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 883

                              #329
                              Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                              Originally posted by T)r6g0n
                              Sigh. My whole intention for this tournament fell down the drain with one simple difficulty jump. I thought I had it, 100%. I tried so hard every day. Even that Cash Cow **** I had to get past. Its kind of coincidental that I have been whoring Tribal Transcendency the VERY DAY before it was given for Otaku, and when I decided I can't get it on that song, and the next day it was chosen as the tournament song, I foreshadowed this event happening on this very day. You know, when I got that 1 good, I thought that I had a chance and that it was not all over, but my foreshadowing has held true no matter how good I do on that song. Quote from the first page by me: "LOL I have just been whoring tribal for the AAA for Otaku and decided that it aint gonna happen... now its this round's song... I sense anger in the near future."

                              From Able to Anger, I might as well be stitched with the Scarlet Letter. -shakes my head in shame-
                              T( ill be honest: you played like an intermed... actually better than a regular intermed you deserve vrofl... it appears that you came into this tourney for the same reason I did; to win vrofl... im sorry to say that you haven't won it because of tribal... but just like you... this is now the worst song on ffr for me.. and im never playing it again
                              vagina

                              Comment

                              • immawhiteguy
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 584

                                #330
                                Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                                I don't think that's really fair to those who failed BoTM, tbh. It is also a 65 song.
                                I have some catching up to do. Goodness.

                                Comment

                                Working...