Gathering Ideas! Northeast FFR day At an amusement park?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #16
    Re: Gathering Ideas! Northeast FFR day At an amusement park?

    We can do the 21st, but after that we're back in school.

    Called around, The 21st is ok with everyone thats going with me, So lets make it then.
    Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 07-12-2007, 04:44 PM.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • uniqueperson08
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2006
      • 102

      #17
      Re: Gathering Ideas! Northeast FFR day At an amusement park?

      Originally posted by three17s
      Ever hear of Knoebels? Free entry, pay-to-ride rides, great food. If nothing is completely decided this could be an option.

      In the meantime, Dorney Park sounds pretty good. I'm okay with two B&M coasters.
      knoebels.... that place is amazing. free entry would attract alot more people.. parking is great.... they have lots of pavilions available... always people there... great location..... and its located more in the central NorthEast. rather than the southern PA.

      Pennsylvania =) either way ill be there unless its at 6 flags

      Comment

      • lumphoboextreme
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2005
        • 8592

        #18
        Re: Gathering Ideas! Northeast FFR day At an amusement park?

        ohay. how about kennywood. probably better than all those other parks.

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #19
          Re: Gathering Ideas! Northeast FFR day At an amusement park?

          Six Flags GA is in Jackson, NJ, to be specific.

          Even more specific, exit 16 off of I95
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • afronova1127
            Cleanup on isle WILDTHANG
            • Sep 2006
            • 106

            #20
            Re: Gathering Ideas! Northeast FFR day At an amusement park?

            I say six flags, just because it kicks the other parks off this planet. Sounds like a great idea.

            Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

            Comment

            • three17s
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2005
              • 582

              #21
              Re: Gathering Ideas! Northeast FFR day At an amusement park?

              Originally posted by hoochan
              Knoebels is is Elysburg, PA.
              Dorney is in West Chester, PA?
              Hershey Park is in Hershey, PA.
              Six Flags is somewhere in NJ.

              I could probably go to each and every one of them.
              Dorney is in Allentown, PA. It's right off of the highway too, easy access.
              ----------------

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #22
                Re: Gathering Ideas! Northeast FFR day At an amusement park?

                Knoebels is is Elysburg, PA.
                Dorney is in Allentown, PA?
                Hershey Park is in Hershey, PA.
                Six Flags is in Jackson NJ.


                I'll throw knoebels in there too, but we're leaning six flags at the moment.

                If you do come, bring about $100 with you for admission, food etc etc.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • DrugstoreCowboy
                  Is Famouz
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 3409

                  #23
                  Re: Gathering Ideas! Northeast FFR day At an amusement park?

                  [ ] will make it.
                  [X] will not make it.

                  sorry.

                  Comment

                  • lumphoboextreme
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 8592

                    #24
                    Re: Gathering Ideas! Northeast FFR day At an amusement park?

                    wait... you guys ignored my post. >:O

                    what about kennywood. western pa. please? lol

                    Comment

                    • three17s
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 582

                      #25
                      Re: Gathering Ideas! Northeast FFR day At an amusement park?

                      Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
                      wait... you guys ignored my post. >:O

                      what about kennywood. western pa. please? lol
                      Didn't ignore it, Kennywood is too far out of the way of the other parks. SFGA, Dorney, Hershey, and Knoebels are all on the Eastern side of PA, with SFGA being in NJ, but it's still the eastern side.

                      Kennywood is near Pittsburg.
                      ----------------

                      Comment

                      • SithCait22
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 1093

                        #26
                        Re: Gathering Ideas! Northeast FFR day At an amusement park?

                        zomg screw them picks...Cedar Point FTW
                        Playing: DJMAX Technika 2
                        Location: Kalahari Resort, Sandusky Ohio
                        Join me?

                        Comment

                        • Windscarredfaith
                          (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 2612

                          #27
                          Re: Gathering Ideas! Northeast FFR day At an amusement park?

                          Six Flags is definitely closest to me, however... Weekdays are generally times when I can't go out because I don't have rides. ;.; I'll see my plans when it gets closer to that date. It's a great idea though. x] I <3 roller coasters.

                          Comment

                          • hoochan
                            woah shrooms
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 3838

                            #28
                            Re: Gathering Ideas! Northeast FFR day At an amusement park?

                            I go back to school on the 27th but I will probably be able to go to this one if:

                            -I can find a ride (that my moms knows)
                            -my mom lets me (probably no ;_; )

                            Comment

                            • Zageron
                              Zageron E. Tazaterra
                              FFR Administrator
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 6592

                              #29
                              Re: Gathering Ideas! Northeast FFR day At an amusement park?

                              what happens if we live on the west coast in a country above all u plpz?

                              Comment

                              • Chromer
                                Hookers and Blow
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 4981

                                #30
                                Re: Gathering Ideas! Northeast FFR day At an amusement park?

                                If Chin and I had 5 hours to devote to driving to PA to go to a park, we would go. However, we probably don't. =P

                                Comment

                                Working...