Was that your charity cash you passed to me? Because if you had thrown a 100k an hour ago I would have taken it lol. (heading to bed; not accepting charity until tomorrow)
won a 25k bet, which puts me to 150k credits total. my time is done here. *drops mic*
10th OT (D3): 13th
11th OT (D6): 11th 12th OT (D6): 6th
13th OT (D7): 31st
14th OT (D7): 25th
15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
won a 25k bet, which puts me to 150k credits total. my time is done here. *drops mic*
But did you buy all the purchase songs?
Bet Amount When Result
100,000 7 hours ago Won
10 yesterday Lost
50,000 2 days ago Won
Welcome to S.Korea; Land of big bets and profit. Also ridiculous internet. I'll be logging in randomly to take all the big bets. I'll either come back to Hawaii with 2mil+ or a broke man; support my antics.
Bet Amount When Result
100,000 7 hours ago Won
10 yesterday Lost
50,000 2 days ago Won
Welcome to S.Korea; Land of big bets and profit. Also ridiculous internet. I'll be logging in randomly to take all the big bets. I'll either come back to Hawaii with 2mil+ or a broke man; support my antics.
yes, yes i did. got that out of the way from the credits on my first tourney. and now i have all the secret songs as well, mwahahaha! :P
also grats on those wins.
10th OT (D3): 13th
11th OT (D6): 11th 12th OT (D6): 6th
13th OT (D7): 31st
14th OT (D7): 25th
15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
yes, yes i did. got that out of the way from the credits on my first tourney. and now i have all the secret songs as well, mwahahaha! :P
also grats on those wins.
I won about 300k and bought all the purchase songs and realized they're a lot more expensive than I first thought so I had to win up to that 150k again. And then I kept winning.
Edit1:
10,000 11 hours ago Won
100,000 11 hours ago Won
5,000 yesterday Lost
50,000 yesterday Lost
25,000 yesterday Lost
10,000 yesterday Lost
5,000 yesterday Lost
Comment