FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kanzas
    Buh
    • Jul 2014
    • 1459

    #1021
    Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

    246k (cool)




    Top 5
    Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
    party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
    Fei Longer - AAA
    HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
    Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

    Comment

    • Deadlyx39
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2014
      • 1046

      #1022
      Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

      I really need to just retire from gambling, won 2 25ks and a 100k today and I'm still going.
      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      I want another DJ hero
      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      Why should I care about this thread
      Originally posted by choof
      whats in it for me
      Originally posted by grizz13114
      Fun times and meme sluts
      Originally posted by choof
      ew meme sluts
      ew fun

      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

      on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

      [...]

      come back

      i need to laugh at you

      once more

      Comment

      • FF_rules
        FF Veteran
        • May 2006
        • 668

        #1023
        Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

        50,000 53 seconds ago Won

        I'm sorry

        Comment

        • DotKritic
          Forum User
          • Jun 2009
          • 2974

          #1024
          Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

          Put in a 500 credit.

          FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
          Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

          Comment

          • kmay
            Don't forget me
            • Jan 2007
            • 6532

            #1025
            Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

            i finally had a positive day. took 4 100ks and won 3 of them.

            Comment

            • Untimely Friction
              D6 Challeneged
              • Aug 2012
              • 1267

              #1026
              Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

              50K up,

              Comment

              • kmay
                Don't forget me
                • Jan 2007
                • 6532

                #1027
                Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

                nice 5k down lol

                Comment

                • Untimely Friction
                  D6 Challeneged
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 1267

                  #1028
                  Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

                  I've won 2 50's and a 25K in a row to double my creedits to 262K... so Thanks suckers 8)

                  Comment

                  • kmay
                    Don't forget me
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6532

                    #1029
                    Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

                    using that sand paper to wipe them cracks

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #1030
                      Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

                      Originally posted by kmay
                      using that sand paper to wipe them cracks
                      this sounds all kinds of bad

                      rip ass

                      Fuck you kmay, baited me into taking that 100k credit bet and I lost god damn it
                      Last edited by _Zenith_; 03-14-2015, 11:55 AM.





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1031
                        Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

                        If I lose the bet I put up I swear to god GH is dead to me and I'll petition for it to be removed.





                        Comment

                        • Untimely Friction
                          D6 Challeneged
                          • Aug 2012
                          • 1267

                          #1032
                          Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

                          50K eh

                          Comment

                          • Untimely Friction
                            D6 Challeneged
                            • Aug 2012
                            • 1267

                            #1033
                            Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall



                            Keep it comin

                            Comment

                            • kmay
                              Don't forget me
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6532

                              #1034
                              Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

                              hahaha someone's getting lucky

                              Comment

                              • FF_rules
                                FF Veteran
                                • May 2006
                                • 668

                                #1035
                                Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

                                Originally posted by Untimely Friction
                                I've won 2 50's and a 25K in a row to double my creedits to 262K... so Thanks suckers 8)
                                The dream, 250k, 500k, 500k, 500k straight wins. It's the best way to win 2 mil.

                                Comment

                                Working...