10th Official Tournament - Round 4 Tiebreaker

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AutotelicBrown
    Under the scarlet moon
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2014
    • 923

    #16
    Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 4 Tiebreaker

    Not sure if I'll be able to play more of it so I'll leave this small improvement

    Play my files

    Comment

    • rayword45
      Local Teenage Wastebasket
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2007
      • 3212

      #17
      Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 4 Tiebreaker

      Nice horrible score first thing in the morning



      IDK if I wanna play this anymore. I know damn well I can get 2 goods or less on this but I'm not sure if I wanna use my time and energy on that.
      The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

      BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

      Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

      And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
      NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #18
        Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 4 Tiebreaker

        Placeholder for now, glad I got the FC. Now just need to work on crunching down those goods....
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • rayword45
          Local Teenage Wastebasket
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2007
          • 3212

          #19
          Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 4 Tiebreaker



          Improvements to be made if I wanna, those goods were all fucking asinine.
          The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

          BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

          Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

          And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
          NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #20
            Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 4 Tiebreaker


            here's a new one
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • Pizza69
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2013
              • 700

              #21
              Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 4 Tiebreaker

              can I use my cold heart score instead of my djentrap score
              (seriously im godawful at this file holy hell)

              Comment

              • TC_Halogen
                Rhythm game specialist.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2008
                • 19376

                #22
                Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 4 Tiebreaker

                Originally posted by rayword45


                Improvements to be made if I wanna, those goods were all fucking asinine.
                screenshot please, not replay

                (i'll count it this time, I won't do it again because I'm not going to go hunting to find your raw score)

                Comment

                • TC_Halogen
                  Rhythm game specialist.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 19376

                  #23
                  Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 4 Tiebreaker

                  Updated.

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #24
                    Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 4 Tiebreaker




                    aww you had to update JUST as I made this...


                    If necessary, I can easily improve this.
                    Last edited by Riotpolice; 10-30-2014, 07:42 PM.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • Salitz
                      Avid Arrow Annihilator
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 160

                      #25
                      Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 4 Tiebreaker

                      This happened somehow after consistently getting 10+ goods every run...



                      I'm not going to question it.

                      #flukeruns

                      Comment

                      • NeonSM
                        Я тебя люблю Маша
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 571

                        #26
                        Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 4 Tiebreaker

                        Nice dude

                        Comment

                        • Silvuh
                          quit
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 938

                          #27
                          Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 4 Tiebreaker

                          Sure I only have ten complete plays, but that doesn't count restarts.



                          I really don't know if I can do better than this. And this was my very first play on the file, last night. I typically get like 16-0-6-0—sometimes with more goods, sometimes with fewer misses. But I just can't hit any of the jacks consistently, especially the left-hand ones. Easily get anywhere from 2 to 10 goods in a single jumpjack. I'll keep at it tomorrow.

                          Definitely harder than Accelerator for me.

                          Comment

                          • sweet2kill210
                            I'm okay I guess
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 594

                            #28
                            Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 4 Tiebreaker

                            More improvement just in case:



                            Thanks Gold Stinger, you are amazing!

                            Comment

                            • Pizza69
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2013
                              • 700

                              #29
                              Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 4 Tiebreaker

                              take this pos, I don't want to play this song. at all. gg going out 17th place, rip hopes and dreams

                              Comment

                              • Tag-
                                GNAA
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 5

                                #30
                                Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 4 Tiebreaker

                                I need one more post to be able to post links, so...hi? Will post score when I'm off work.

                                Hardware limits doing jacks. This is the best I could do cause of hardware limitations.

                                Last edited by Tag-; 10-31-2014, 05:36 AM. Reason: Score.

                                Comment

                                Working...