8th Official FFR Tournament - Divisions 1, 2, & 3 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • beary605
    FFR Veteran
    • Oct 2008
    • 448

    #1126
    Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Divisions 1, 2, & 3 Discussion Thread

    (I think this kind of a double-post is ok? :/)

    I've been sitting in front of the isolation engine for the past half hour, whoring the second half of the solo, and I've only gotten 15 perfect runs of that part so far. I don't think I'll be able to get better than 4-0-0-0, hopefully none of you beats that :P

    Comment

    • Mourningfall
      ⇐⇓⇑⇒
      • Jan 2011
      • 1627

      #1127
      Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Divisions 1, 2, & 3 Discussion Thread

      Originally posted by beary605
      (I think this kind of a double-post is ok? :/)

      I've been sitting in front of the isolation engine for the past half hour, whoring the second half of the solo, and I've only gotten 15 perfect runs of that part so far. I don't think I'll be able to get better than 4-0-0-0, hopefully none of you beats that :P
      I still think you should cut at least 4 goods from that score just to be safe

      Comment

      • syite
        Dreifach-Eins# 372.9
        • Aug 2007
        • 154

        #1128
        Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Divisions 1, 2, & 3 Discussion Thread

        I'm only in D4 which I skillboosted to, from high D1, in 4 weeks. It's not impossible to get to the level required for D7 it just takes time, patience and a lot of determination. You will never get something for nothing.

        I understand how you feel not even being able to see the song at least for this week. But that was kayla's decision and that's the end of it. If you want the song then you have to work for it. It's as simple as that, so please stop causing drama because you don't agree with what took place D7 worked their asses off for this. So congrats to them, and do your best to improve.
        Last edited by syite; 03-18-2013, 04:27 PM.

        Comment

        • Garquillex
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2005
          • 965

          #1129
          Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Divisions 1, 2, & 3 Discussion Thread

          Hey so I'm curious how my Amazing-to-Perfect ratio compares to others on the lower-difficulty end
          I'm low D3

          2 attempts because that 1st one was bs

          Comment

          • xSonicBulletx
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2012
            • 82

            #1130
            Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Divisions 1, 2, & 3 Discussion Thread

            Originally posted by Garquillex
            Hey so I'm curious how my Amazing-to-Perfect ratio compares to others on the lower-difficulty end
            I'm low D3
            You've definitely stirred my interest Garq, I'll post up something when I get home as well as maybe something a little harder ;D

            EDIT: Your name is Garq, not garg. Every.Damn.Time.
            Last edited by xSonicBulletx; 03-19-2013, 10:32 PM.

            Comment

            • Jonlovesddr
              h
              • Sep 2008
              • 1631

              #1131
              Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Divisions 1, 2, & 3 Discussion Thread

              Originally posted by beary605
              Hahaha lol, I had the first four weeks of the tourney to skillboost from mid D3 XD
              i had the first four weeks to skillboost from low d2 lmao
              but i skillboosted and that's all that matters

              Comment

              • xXFluffyXx
                Avid Key Smasher
                • Mar 2009
                • 15

                #1132
                Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Divisions 1, 2, & 3 Discussion Thread

                so yea sorry to the people who was rooting for me to win D1 i will be unable to do so because i've broken my right index finger. kinda sucks lol i was looking forward to getting that t Shirt but i guess i redeem myself next tournament after my finger heals up. anyways thank you all you guys who supported me throughout the tournament if it wasn't for you guys i would of never made it as far as i did

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #1133
                  Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Divisions 1, 2, & 3 Discussion Thread

                  Originally posted by Jonlovesddr
                  i had the first four weeks to skillboost from low d2 lmao
                  but i skillboosted and that's all that matters
                  You were no where near low D2 at the start of this. You need to stop acting like you were horribly misplaced.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • xXFluffyXx
                    Avid Key Smasher
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 15

                    #1134
                    Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Divisions 1, 2, &amp; 3 Discussion Thread

                    Originally posted by .Rarity
                    A person who secretly plays in a lower division when he's actually at a higher one i.e. a D3 competes in D1 if you really didn't know...
                    whose the D3 player??

                    Comment

                    • Jonlovesddr
                      h
                      • Sep 2008
                      • 1631

                      #1135
                      Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Divisions 1, 2, &amp; 3 Discussion Thread

                      Originally posted by psychoangel691
                      You were no where near low D2 at the start of this. You need to stop acting like you were horribly misplaced.
                      i wasn't misplaced i never said i was

                      Comment

                      • Jonlovesddr
                        h
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 1631

                        #1136
                        Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Divisions 1, 2, &amp; 3 Discussion Thread

                        Originally posted by xXFluffyXx
                        so yea sorry to the people who was rooting for me to win D1 i will be unable to do so because i've broken my right index finger. kinda sucks lol i was looking forward to getting that t Shirt but i guess i redeem myself next tournament after my finger heals up. anyways thank you all you guys who supported me throughout the tournament if it wasn't for you guys i would of never made it as far as i did
                        dude that sucks
                        like really that just sucks

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #1137
                          Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Divisions 1, 2, &amp; 3 Discussion Thread

                          Originally posted by Jonlovesddr
                          i wasn't misplaced i never said i was
                          You keep saying that you weren't D3 at the start of this, in the last post that I quoted you stated you were low D2. You weren't anywhere near low D2.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • .Rarity
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2011
                            • 509

                            #1138
                            Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Divisions 1, 2, &amp; 3 Discussion Thread

                            Originally posted by xXFluffyXx
                            whose the D3 player??
                            It's called an example, I'm not gonna be pointing fingers at anyone here.

                            Originally posted by xSonicBulletx
                            garg
                            o

                            Comment

                            • xXFluffyXx
                              Avid Key Smasher
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 15

                              #1139
                              Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Divisions 1, 2, &amp; 3 Discussion Thread

                              Originally posted by Jonlovesddr
                              dude that sucks
                              like really that just sucks
                              IKR????? and i was beasting in the tourny but now i cant even get my best score for the final round song lol i was so lookign forward to getting that shirt lol

                              Comment

                              • Mourningfall
                                ⇐⇓⇑⇒
                                • Jan 2011
                                • 1627

                                #1140
                                Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Divisions 1, 2, &amp; 3 Discussion Thread

                                I hope I'm still considered D3 by the time the next official rolls around

                                Comment

                                Working...