attn: All steppers for the FFR game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • justin_ator
    🥓<strong><span style="col
    • Mar 2007
    • 7648

    #16
    Re: attn: All steppers for the FFR game

    Other one is unfinished collabs ;P

    Comment

    • xferrarix
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2009
      • 1091

      #17
      Re: attn: All steppers for the FFR game

      Sadly my Stepmania died.. literally. If I attempt to open it it runs at like 20 fps and it's impossible to step. Vista + a craptop with Vista means gaming is almost impossible on here.

      And honestly I don't see much AKHT on FFR lately. And this song is actually pretty good. The solo around 1:30~2:25 is just epic.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • yo man im awesome
        soleil ardent
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2007
        • 6514

        #18
        Re: attn: All steppers for the FFR game

        Originally posted by justin_ator
        Other one is unfinished collabs ;P
        o

        I'll get on that in a couple days, I can barely keep my eyes open, and I won't be home the next 2-3 days.

        Originally posted by choof
        you double dad loving dipshit
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

        Comment

        • Patashu
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2006
          • 8609

          #19
          Re: attn: All steppers for the FFR game

          Originally posted by xferrarix
          Sadly my Stepmania died.. literally. If I attempt to open it it runs at like 20 fps and it's impossible to step. Vista + a craptop with Vista means gaming is almost impossible on here.
          have you tried ddream?

          MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
          Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
          http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
          Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
          http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

          Comment

          • xferrarix
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2009
            • 1091

            #20
            Re: attn: All steppers for the FFR game

            Honestly I completely forgot about that program. I'll download it and give it a try tonight on some MP3s I got laying around on my computer. Hopefully it's not as laggy as Stepmania
            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...