New Song Artist's Special Batch - Submission Closed

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #271
    Re: New Song Artist's Special Batch - Submission Closed

    I'm pretty sure I know which file I submitted is going to get the highest rating from the rest of my submissions

    ........and which one will score the lowest
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • i love you
      Live a wonderful life~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2006
      • 7315

      #272
      Re: New Song Artist's Special Batch - Submission Closed

      Just to give you guys a clue, I was super lenient this time :3 <3
      ===============================
      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
      ===============================

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #273
        Re: New Song Artist's Special Batch - Submission Closed

        i havent started hehheheheheheh

        Comment

        • Ziergdsx18
          ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2007
          • 2800

          #274
          Re: New Song Artist's Special Batch - Submission Closed

          Originally posted by i love you
          Just to give you guys a clue, I was super lenient this time :3 <3
          Aren't you always, lol. :3


          | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

          Comment

          • ScarletSky
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2011
            • 1811

            #275
            Re: New Song Artist's Special Batch - Submission Closed

            God I hope you guys are lenient on my Epicity, I worked ridiculously hard on it and people kept telling me to cut it more (which I REALLY didn't want to do). I'm still not happy with it, but I sent it anyway. =S

            Comment

            • Xx{Midnight}xX
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 8548

              #276
              Re: New Song Artist's Special Batch - Submission Closed

              Originally posted by ScarletSky
              God I hope you guys are lenient on my Epicity, I worked ridiculously hard on it and people kept telling me to cut it more (which I REALLY didn't want to do). I'm still not happy with it, but I sent it anyway. =S
              being really lenient is what keeps putting charts I dislike in the game.

              Comment

              • hi19hi19
                lol happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 12194

                #277
                Re: New Song Artist's Special Batch - Submission Closed

                Don't be lenient.

                Tear 'em all new assholes


                Comment

                • who_cares973
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 15407

                  #278
                  Re: New Song Artist's Special Batch - Submission Closed

                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  being really lenient is what keeps putting charts I dislike in the game.
                  you have a hyper specific taste in files that makes you dislike almost all files. it doesnt help that you were an index player for so long. learn to open up ****

                  i have 5 files left to judge but i wont finish tonight (minecraft is calling)

                  Comment

                  • Xx{Midnight}xX
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 8548

                    #279
                    Re: New Song Artist's Special Batch - Submission Closed

                    Originally posted by who_cares973
                    you have a hyper specific taste in files that makes you dislike almost all files. it doesnt help that you were an index player for so long. learn to open up ****
                    I don't get what my past indexing has to do with me being picky. In fact you'd think it'd help because I can think of a chart from multiple play styles. And actually compared to when I was indexing I am a lot more open. I used to think Pwntendo was the dumbest file ever made.

                    Comment

                    • qqwref
                      stepmania archaeologist
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 4092

                      #280
                      Re: New Song Artist's Special Batch - Submission Closed

                      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                      New requirement: files must receive 20/20 and at least two [++]'s to be accepted.
                      Dude, are you CRAZY?

                      Files need at least THREE [++]'s to be good enough. Your proposal would destroy FFR as we know it.


                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      In fact you'd think it'd help because I can think of a chart from multiple play styles. And actually compared to when I was indexing I am a lot more open.
                      You'd think it would help, but in your case apparently it doesn't. Instead of being more open to different ideas, you choose arbitrary nonsense things to hate files for.
                      Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
                      Best SDG: PANTS (86)
                      Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

                      Comment

                      • t-rogdor
                        tane orb
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 2685

                        #281
                        Re: New Song Artist's Special Batch - Submission Closed

                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        I don't get what my past indexing has to do with me being picky. In fact you'd think it'd help because I can think of a chart from multiple play styles. And actually compared to when I was indexing I am a lot more open. I used to think Pwntendo was the dumbest file ever made.

                        Because most files sent into FFR are stepped for spread, and since you began with indexing, you have a negative slant towards anything too spread-centric. It helps in a way, but at the same time it also harms just as much because you nitpick.

                        "more open" is still not open enough. While you can think from multiple playing styles, you need to learn to think not only from multiple playing styles, but ALL playing styles and ALL skill levels. This is something I personally have had to deal with as well.

                        so yeah.
                        lighten the hell up mang
                        Last edited by t-rogdor; 08-1-2011, 09:45 PM.
                        Originally posted by cetaka
                        I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                        Comment

                        • nois-or-e
                          SponCon Aficionado
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 3250

                          #282
                          Re: New Song Artist's Special Batch - Submission Closed

                          I like this thread.

                          Though I hope the correctly layered hands in the middle of Electrik shiivers aren't disagreed with too much. With the piano in there I tried several ways of representing it, each with poor results. Damn me for being picky and having a lot of musical playing background to slap me in the back of the head when I try to step things ;D

                          EDIT:

                          I'd also ask that everyone in here stay on topic and not turn this into a flame war about peoples taste in stepfiles, however entertaining you guys may find it. That's the grand thing about opinions and assholes. Everyone has got one, but it doesn't mean you need to go wavering it about in peoples faces for the fun of it to get a reaction.

                          Comment

                          • ScarletSky
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 1811

                            #283
                            Re: New Song Artist's Special Batch - Submission Closed

                            This isn't a flame war, at least not yet. It's just a discussion. Cool your jets bro. =S
                            No need to wave around your ban hammer yet.

                            Comment

                            • MarioNintendo
                              Expect delays.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 4181

                              #284
                              Re: New Song Artist's Special Batch - Submission Closed

                              Everybody's anxiety is an indicator of the disaster to come when the reviews are out.

                              I'm also anxious.
                              Long live the arcade!

                              Comment

                              • who_cares973
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 15407

                                #285
                                Re: New Song Artist's Special Batch - Submission Closed

                                Spoiler
                                I reject really bad files(you know who you are)
                                /spoiler

                                Comment

                                Working...