The Games We Played - Sheet music?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Khenra
    print('hello FFR')
    • Nov 2010
    • 272

    #1

    The Games We Played - Sheet music?

    Listening to this song inspired me to try to learn it on the piano.. Does anyone know if there's sheet music available? I seem to fail at Google.
    My FFR TCG collection

    My FFR RPG character

  • HoneyMelonCalibrator
    Arrow Theory™
    • Feb 2009
    • 905

    #2
    Re: The Games We Played - Sheet music?



    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
    Originally posted by ?
    祇園精舎の鐘の聲、
    諸行無常の響あり。
    娑羅雙樹の花の色、
    盛者必衰のことわりをあらはす。
    おごれる人も久しからず、
    唯春の夜の夢のごとし。
    たけき者も遂にほろびぬ、
    偏に風の前の塵に同じ。

    Comment

    • Khenra
      print('hello FFR')
      • Nov 2010
      • 272

      #3
      Re: The Games We Played - Sheet music?

      Thanks! That's a great start, looks like I can actually play that. It seems there is no complete score available anywhere.
      My FFR TCG collection

      My FFR RPG character

      Comment

      • tastelikepeaches
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2008
        • 88

        #4
        Re: The Games We Played - Sheet music?

        first introduction to this piece was a complete failure...although I failed in that attempt in lesson 2 my teacher showed me some tricks now i can play rather easily

        i am the master of it

        Comment

        • Khenra
          print('hello FFR')
          • Nov 2010
          • 272

          #5
          Re: The Games We Played - Sheet music?

          Does the master have a full score available by any chancle?
          My FFR TCG collection

          My FFR RPG character

          Comment

          • HammyMcSquirrel
            Everlong
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2004
            • 3833

            #6
            Re: The Games We Played - Sheet music?

            A collaborative AI workspace, built on your company context. Build and orchestrate agents right alongside your team's projects, meetings, and connected apps.

            Comment

            • Khenra
              print('hello FFR')
              • Nov 2010
              • 272

              #7
              Re: The Games We Played - Sheet music?

              Awesome! Thanks so much. That's gonna be a hell of a part to learn to play. Especially since I've never had piano lessons
              My FFR TCG collection

              My FFR RPG character

              Comment

              • Bubble Gun
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2010
                • 1

                #8
                Re: The Games We Played - Sheet music?

                Awesome! Even though it's long, I will work hard to play this!

                Comment

                • dragonmegaXX
                  ITG playing fur
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2008
                  • 3661

                  #9
                  Re: The Games We Played - Sheet music?

                  Originally posted by Bubble Gun
                  Awesome! Even though it's long, I will work hard to play this!
                  Cool.

                  Comment

                  • LJRoX
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 2762

                    #10
                    Re: The Games We Played - Sheet music?

                    I got to page 4 then I got bored.

                    Comment

                    Working...