Vulpvibe Records permission obtained!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • The0thMoon
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 119

    #31
    Re: Vulpvibe Records permission obtained!

    FFR simfile submission system wut

    What system?

    Comment

    • Coolgamer
      Old-School Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 677

      #32
      Re: Vulpvibe Records permission obtained!

      Originally posted by JenovaSephiroth
      A cold day in hell will come before then :V

      But go ahead and do it for KeyBeat 8)

      Originally posted by RenardQueenston
      just registering here to say that i did indeed give permission for my works that are freely available online (vulpvibefree.bandcamp.com and my furaffinity account, primarily). as much as i'm a bit more iffy on you guys using purchasable works (vulpvibe.bandcamp.com), i'm not gonna stop you if you want to.

      anyways, no, i still don't like FFR. it's just that i don't give a **** about people using my music, really. hopefully this post is proof enough, i don't see why you guys are being so "woah woah woah" about it.
      Oh wow, Hell just froze over.

      Trust me, I got you permission from Doctor Steel, keatonkeaton999, the Consortium of genius, and more. I'm not going to lie about permissions.




      Originally posted by Synthlight
      St1cky only proves that he has no life and that his parents are alcoholics. They probably abused him with rubber duckies when he was a baby. Why else would you exploit scores on FFR?

      Comment

      • Wyde
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 332

        #33
        Re: Vulpvibe Records permission obtained!

        Originally posted by The0thMoon
        FFR simfile submission system wut

        What system?
        I probably shouldn't have, but I genuinely laughed. I feel like a horrible person now.

        Comment

        • Gforce20
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2007
          • 12

          #34
          Re: Vulpvibe Records permission obtained!

          Originally posted by jenovasephiroth
          ffr's simfile submission system is pretty strict
          uh


          what

          Comment

          • JenovaSephiroth
            pink dragon irl
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 828

            #35
            Re: Vulpvibe Records permission obtained!

            I always had the impression that they had a strict submission system oh well I stand corrected

            time to make some files

            Comment

            • The0thMoon
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 119

              #36
              Re: Vulpvibe Records permission obtained!

              Originally posted by Wyde
              I probably shouldn't have, but I genuinely laughed. I feel like a horrible person now.
              Don't. FFR sucks. This community is ****ty. I'm here for the lulz and for SM packs that I can submit too.

              Comment

              Working...