Sinclaire Style is MAID OF FIRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xx{Midnight}xX
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2007
    • 8548

    #16
    Re: Sinclaire Style is MAID OF FIRE

    Ironically I was listening to Maid of Fire when I opened this.
    Sweet deal.
    I've got it on repeat.

    Comment

    • OneHandNow
      Banned
      • Sep 2006
      • 5305

      #17
      Re: Sinclaire Style is MAID OF FIRE

      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      Ironically I was listening to Maid of Fire when I opened this.
      Sweet deal.
      I've got it on repeat.
      did you break your monitor yet?

      Comment

      • Xx{Midnight}xX
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2007
        • 8548

        #18
        Re: Sinclaire Style is MAID OF FIRE

        Originally posted by OneHandNow
        did you break your monitor yet?
        No I stopped it before I end up listening to it 110 times like i did Blood by MCR.

        Comment

        • ninjaKIWI
          plain old ugly ass dumbas
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 3307

          #19
          Re: Sinclaire Style is MAID OF FIRE

          I honestly don't see what's wrong with SM files being on FFR. I'd much rather play them on FFR.
          Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
          "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
          "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
          "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
          "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
          "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
          "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

          Comment

          • OneHandNow
            Banned
            • Sep 2006
            • 5305

            #20
            Re: Sinclaire Style is MAID OF FIRE

            Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
            I honestly don't see what's wrong with SM files being on FFR. I'd much rather play them on FFR.
            because FFR is judge 1
            and SM is judge 4 :P

            i'd love to see a lot of DUMP YAY sm files on FFR

            Comment

            • revolutionomega
              FFR Veteran
              • Mar 2006
              • 2240

              #21
              Re: Sinclaire Style is MAID OF FIRE

              Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
              I honestly don't see what's wrong with SM files being on FFR. I'd much rather play them on FFR.
              Agreed. But I wouldn't.
              Then it would force me to try and rank well and some SM songs on here are overstepped to shiit
              "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
              - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

              Comment

              • bmah
                shots FIRED
                Profile Moderator
                FFR Simfile Author
                Global Moderator
                • Oct 2003
                • 8448

                #22
                Re: Sinclaire Style is MAID OF FIRE

                I just want to say to you Ghakimx, you make me damn excited.

                Comment

                • Ghakimx
                  Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 1594

                  #23
                  Re: Sinclaire Style is MAID OF FIRE



                  Worth a short, personally. The goal wasn't to get their permission, anyway.






                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH

                  I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                  Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                  Comment

                  • bmah
                    shots FIRED
                    Profile Moderator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    Global Moderator
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 8448

                    #24
                    Re: Sinclaire Style is MAID OF FIRE

                    Oh darn it!! That's too bad. No one's going to pay XXXX amount of dollars to put Maid of Fire on FFR now.

                    It did certainly feel too good to be true. It's too bad it wasn't true.


                    edit: "Ghamix" haha

                    Comment

                    • Ghakimx
                      Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 1594

                      #25
                      Re: Sinclaire Style is MAID OF FIRE

                      I wouldn't think it's that much, anyway.

                      THEY GOT MY NAME WRONG THE SECOND TIME, GAWD DAMN. IT'S MY BLOODY EMAIL ADDRESS.

                      I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                      Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                      Comment

                      • Iapyx
                        10 Year Veteran
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 74

                        #26
                        Re: Sinclaire Style is MAID OF FIRE



                        Everyone, see this post.

                        Comment

                        • Ghakimx
                          Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 1594

                          #27
                          Re: Sinclaire Style is MAID OF FIRE

                          But it's not related to the topic. Go tell Tasselfoot.

                          I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                          Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                          Comment

                          • who_cares973
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 15407

                            #28
                            Re: Sinclaire Style is MAID OF FIRE

                            thats nice Iapyx but no need to post whore with your bitching



                            also how much would they charge to put maid of fire on ffr? if its like 10 dollars i'll pay 8)

                            Comment

                            • Ghakimx
                              Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 1594

                              #29
                              Re: Sinclaire Style is MAID OF FIRE

                              If you're really serious, I will ask them.

                              I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                              Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                              Comment

                              • bmah
                                shots FIRED
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 8448

                                #30
                                Re: Sinclaire Style is MAID OF FIRE

                                Ask anyways, even if the amount is ridiculous. I'm just curious. People usually stop asking at this point; just want to see what happens when you ask on a monetary basis. In the end, it's probably not going to be worth it for the offered price.

                                Comment

                                Working...