t+pazolite

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Patashu
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2006
    • 8609

    #16
    Re: t+pazolite

    malice's WEYX is incredibly gay though I think we could do better
    Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
    http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
    Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
    http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

    Comment

    • OneHandNow
      Banned
      • Sep 2006
      • 5305

      #17
      Re: t+pazolite

      Ghakimx, I can collab with you on a song if its 5:00+ (marathon song)
      Otherwise, we should work separately on 5:00- songs :P

      @Patashu: if you have some free time, step it :P i havent seen much of your stepfiles in FFR lately

      Comment

      • Patashu
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2006
        • 8609

        #18
        Re: t+pazolite

        how about......................no
        Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
        http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
        Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
        http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

        Comment

        • OneHandNow
          Banned
          • Sep 2006
          • 5305

          #19
          Re: t+pazolite

          Originally posted by Patashu
          how about......................no
          sorry ><

          Comment

          • Patashu
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2006
            • 8609

            #20
            Re: t+pazolite

            lol I'm not upset/angry or anything

            it's only ffr
            Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
            http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
            Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
            http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

            Comment

            • Xx{Midnight}xX
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 8548

              #21
              Re: t+pazolite

              Wow. This guy has the most ANNOYING songs. Bad files will come out of - wait a minute that won't be a change from most the new ones now. Go for it.

              Comment

              • Ghakimx
                Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                • Mar 2009
                • 1594

                #22
                Re: t+pazolite

                Actually, he can produce really good songs from a variety of genres. Some can be really awesome, and some seriously dumb and/or annoying. But anyway, he's the artist that made me pick up J-core and what not. His label is my custom title.

                Originally posted by OneHandNow
                Ghakimx, I can collab with you on a song if its 5:00+ (marathon song)
                ALRIGHTY! WE'LL DO HURT HEARTS.

                Oh wait, it's a wee bit too long *Cough* 6:32. Asides that, bmah will probably give harsh judgment as I would tell.
                Last edited by Ghakimx; 07-24-2009, 02:21 AM.

                I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                Comment

                • OneHandNow
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 5305

                  #23
                  Re: t+pazolite

                  k we'll do Hurt Hearts.
                  i'm stepping Purify All by myself self right now and put off Necrophilia to the back

                  how are we gonna do this?
                  tell me if you have AIM or MSN

                  Comment

                  • Ghakimx
                    Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 1594

                    #24
                    Re: t+pazolite

                    I didn't think Purify All was that good a of song for a chart. Sure, it's free, but I played a terrible FFR submission for it once.

                    BTW, I have both. Go for MSN.

                    I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                    Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                    Comment

                    • ddr_f4n
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 3807

                      #25
                      Re: t+pazolite

                      495
                      Out Now!


                      Older Releases:
                      Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                      Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                      東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                      Comment

                      • Ghakimx
                        Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 1594

                        #26
                        Re: t+pazolite

                        ._Spitfire_. is doing that, kthxbai.

                        Oh yeah! You know, there's a simfile for Luv*Lab*Poison 22Ate. Anyone wanna try it?

                        I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                        Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                        Comment

                        • Nullifidian
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 1837

                          #27
                          Re: t+pazolite

                          Originally posted by Ghakimx
                          ._Spitfire_. is doing that, kthxbai.
                          D:<

                          Comment

                          • kommisar[os]
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 4097

                            #28
                            Re: t+pazolite

                            kick ur luv

                            Comment

                            • OneHandNow
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 5305

                              #29
                              Re: t+pazolite

                              Originally posted by kommisar[os]
                              kick ur luv
                              How about "To Luv Me I *** For U" ?

                              scylax already stepped a pretty good (but dumb 64th walls at like 0:20, 2:10, and end)

                              but it seems like a good solid FGO file

                              maybe we can get scylax's permission to tweak his simfile a bit for FFR

                              Comment

                              • Ghakimx
                                Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 1594

                                #30
                                Re: t+pazolite

                                Scylax's V3 file is pretty hard, but w/e. Spitfire also stepped it. I might step it too, or tweak Spitfire's version.
                                BTW, tweaked public files cannot be used.

                                Originally posted by kommisar[os]
                                kick ur luv
                                Kick ur a55. Horrible song.
                                -
                                Seriously, who wants to help me out with Hurt Hearts? It needs to at least be a 11-Diff file since it's 6 minutes.

                                I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                                Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                                Comment

                                Working...