I'd like to see your RoughSketch

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nullifidian
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2007
    • 1837

    #16
    Re: I'd like to see your RoughSketch

    Song's won't be rejected just by the content of the song, unless it's a terrible song to start with.

    I mean, we have plenty of songs with vulgar language or soundclips in them (The Epidemic of Unexpected Relapses, I Am Maid, Hey Ladies), so I don't see how this would get rejected for that.
    All that matters is if there is profanity in the name of the song or not, which there isn't.

    Comment

    • SKG_Scintill
      Spun a twirly fruitcake,
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2009
      • 3877

      #17
      Re: I'd like to see your RoughSketch

      You forgot ABCDeath





      Originally posted by bluguerilla
      So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
      ___
      . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
      . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
      .

      Comment

      • stavie33
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 1925

        #18
        Re: I'd like to see your RoughSketch

        Originally posted by Ghakimx
        Obviously, you weren't looking.
        unless I missed something, we don't have permission for No Eyes, hence needs it, as I'd like it
        It's getting better all the time
        I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
        The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
        You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
        Turning me round (Oh Oh)
        Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

        Comment

        • ScaryArrows..
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2007
          • 308

          #19
          Re: I'd like to see your RoughSketch

          Originally posted by _.Spitfire._
          Song's won't be rejected just by the content of the song, unless it's a terrible song to start with.

          I mean, we have plenty of songs with vulgar language or soundclips in them (The Epidemic of Unexpected Relapses, I Am Maid, Hey Ladies), so I don't see how this would get rejected for that.
          All that matters is if there is profanity in the name of the song or not, which there isn't.
          Don't forget Empornium lol..

          Comment

          • Ghakimx
            Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
            • Mar 2009
            • 1594

            #20
            Re: I'd like to see your RoughSketch

            Originally posted by stavie33
            unless I missed something, we don't have permission for No Eyes, hence needs it, as I'd like it
            I would have posted something simpler for an explanation, but I guess I'll do it manually.

            No Eyes was released in Hardcore Syndrome 2, which is under the TANO*C label owned by REDALiCE. They only way I can get permission for that song is to ask the label, but there's already a statement on the label website itself saying that it will turn down any requests for usage of music for music simulation games.

            It could be a bit more complex, because if I get an approval, I'd have to cross-check it with RoughSketch.

            Originally posted by _.Spitfire._
            Song's won't be rejected just by the content of the song, unless it's a terrible song to start with.

            I mean, we have plenty of songs with vulgar language or soundclips in them (The Epidemic of Unexpected Relapses, I Am Maid, Hey Ladies), so I don't see how this would get rejected for that.
            All that matters is if there is profanity in the name of the song or not, which there isn't.
            Ironic, but what the heck.

            I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


            Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

            Comment

            • Ghakimx
              Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
              • Mar 2009
              • 1594

              #21
              Re: I'd like to see your RoughSketch

              Does anyone want to do 108 Sketches? I'm probably going to ask RoughSketch about it and tell him that t+pazolite granted permission for it, since this is a collab album.

              BTW, IMO, it's a little disappointing of an album.

              I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


              Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

              Comment

              • Coolboyrulez0
                VICES
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2006
                • 10042

                #22
                Re: I'd like to see your RoughSketch

                Yeah get permission for all the songs on 108 sketches there so I don't have to narrow it down to just a few and can choose to step whatever I like

                PS: I liked the album a lot
                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                Comment

                • Ghakimx
                  Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 1594

                  #23
                  Re: I'd like to see your RoughSketch

                  Oh wait, scratch that, it was released under ALiCE's Emotion.

                  I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                  Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                  Comment

                  Working...