My favorite piano song

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kommisar[os]
    Banned
    • Apr 2006
    • 4097

    #16
    Re: My favorite piano song

    4'33

    Comment

    • mhss1992
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2007
      • 788

      #17
      Re: My favorite piano song

      So, since I don't know how to step songs yet, would anyone want to step it?
      Last edited by mhss1992; 05-27-2009, 07:44 AM.
      jnbidevniuhyb scores: Nomina Nuda Tenemus 1-0-0-0, Anti-Ares 1-0-0-0

      Best AAA: Frictional Nevada (Done while FFR was out, so it doesn't show in my level stats)

      Resting. I might restart playing FFR seriously someday.

      Comment

      • Xandertrax
        om nom nom
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 1495

        #18
        Re: My favorite piano song

        Haha. This is fun to step. basically 210bpm stream for 2.5 minutes... quite a stamina drainer. not sure if I should put in jumps for the melody or not... that would make it rly difficult.
        Last edited by Xandertrax; 05-30-2009, 07:09 PM.

        Comment

        • kommisar[os]
          Banned
          • Apr 2006
          • 4097

          #19
          Re: My favorite piano song

          anything classical pianers is awsum fo ffr
          Last edited by kommisar[os]; 05-30-2009, 09:08 PM.

          Comment

          • Xandertrax
            om nom nom
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 1495

            #20
            Re: My favorite piano song

            Finished. Anyone want to test before I send it in?

            dumpstream ftw. not much else to do with this.

            Comment

            Working...