Remember that Blind Guardian permission I asked about around six months ago?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Seefu Sefirosu
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2007
    • 314

    #16
    Re: Remember that Blind Guardian permission I asked about around six months ago?

    Originally posted by wargasm1
    dude u need to step another stranger me lol, i mean seriously it owns.
    It's already been stepped by SulferDragon.

    Though I wouldn't exactly protest if I were to have to step it again.

    Comment

    • wargasm1
      Cowbelling FFR
      • Apr 2007
      • 1289

      #17
      Re: Remember that Blind Guardian permission I asked about around six months ago?

      No i mean for ffr not for stepmania :P

      Comment

      • Seefu Sefirosu
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2007
        • 314

        #18
        Re: Remember that Blind Guardian permission I asked about around six months ago?

        Originally posted by wargasm1
        No i mean for ffr not for stepmania :P
        Dude, it's FFR-ready, if I remember correctly.

        Edit: He just didn't have permission.

        Comment

        • SulferDragon
          this is a waste of space
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 2668

          #19
          Re: Remember that Blind Guardian permission I asked about around six months ago?

          I would re-step my SM file for FFR if you got permission. (Despite the fact I don't feel like stepping at all)

          But I'm not important, get permission for whatever song you want. I own the album, but I can't remember any of the songs. Therefore, I honestly can't say which songs would be the best for a simfile. Of course, if you can get permission for more than one song by doing some negotiation then you had better ask for Another Stranger Me. If you can get the whole album, then that would be wicked.

          Good luck with your future emails.


          Comment

          • wargasm1
            Cowbelling FFR
            • Apr 2007
            • 1289

            #20
            Re: Remember that Blind Guardian permission I asked about around six months ago?

            You got any new message from them?

            Comment

            Working...