Yet another new song.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sarahxjane
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2005
    • 2109

    #16
    Re: Yet another new song.

    Wow, your music is really fun to listen to.

    I look forward to seeing more from you and hopefully playing some of them in the game.

    -Dances-
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
    Originally posted by funmonkey54
    *knock knock*
    *opens door*
    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
    Um, ok. May I help you?
    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

    as of December 11th 2009.
    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

    Comment

    • DJAirWave
      Why am I still here?
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jul 2008
      • 683

      #17
      Re: Yet another new song.

      Originally posted by sarahxjane
      Wow, your music is really fun to listen to.

      I look forward to seeing more from you and hopefully playing some of them in the game.

      -Dances-
      Thank you ^^

      I'm very glad you like my music. Don't worry, I'll make more songs, just have to think of a song (and hopefully I won't forget it in my sleep). Until then, I'll do remixes, like the Mega Man VI remix I just posted up in here.

      Comment

      • DJAirWave
        Why am I still here?
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jul 2008
        • 683

        #18
        Re: Yet another new song.

        I know I keep posting up songs, but it IS a permission subforum. I'm giving you guys permission for my songs lol. Since it's so close to the holiday season (it practically is already), I decided to give you guys a christmans song. The song is a classical remake of TSO's Carol Of The Bells. TSO is an orchestra that does their music with Metallica (so I've heard), so their christmas songs have rock essence in them. Since it would be such a pain to get permission from TSO and Metallica (nearly impossible), I decided to make a complete classical version of it for FFR.

        First song on my MySpace Profile: http://www.myspace.com/xydonyus

        If you like it, download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7...db6fb9a8902bda

        I think it turned out better than I anticipated, sounds very close to the real thing, just violons instead of guitars. Hope you like this one, it's one of my best pieces of work.

        Also in parts you can tell that the violons are low pitched compared to the screaming guitars in the original, I tried to make the violons high-pitched, but they were way too overpowering, no matter what volume it was at. Sorry.

        EDIT: The original one by TSO/Metallica has a slow beginning, mine doesn't, but if you want the song to have the beginning, I can attach it to the rest of the song with Audacity.
        Last edited by DJAirWave; 10-28-2008, 10:40 AM.

        Comment

        • sarahxjane
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2005
          • 2109

          #19
          Re: Yet another new song.

          I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

          Carol Of The Bells is my favorite Christmas song.

          The Trans-Siberian Orchestra is amazing.
          Actually, I didn't read the entire post until after I listened to 10 seconds of it.

          I recognized it as their version right away.

          The violin is one of my favorite instruments, and I think it sounds great here.


          <3
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
          Originally posted by funmonkey54
          *knock knock*
          *opens door*
          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
          Um, ok. May I help you?
          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

          as of December 11th 2009.
          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

          Comment

          • DJAirWave
            Why am I still here?
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jul 2008
            • 683

            #20
            Re: Yet another new song.

            Last song for this period, I need a break. I made a last song for you guys called "AtlanticA".

            Click on the link to my MySpace profile on my signature.

            If you like it, download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7...db6fb9a8902bda

            Comment

            • sarahxjane
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2005
              • 2109

              #21
              Re: Yet another new song.

              I haven't seen so many new additions to a player. O.O

              Yet another good track.
              :]
              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
              Originally posted by funmonkey54
              *knock knock*
              *opens door*
              Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
              Um, ok. May I help you?
              Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

              as of December 11th 2009.
              Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

              Comment

              • STD_Sappy
                FFR Veteran
                • Mar 2008
                • 728

                #22
                Re: Yet another new song.

                Originally posted by G00n6969
                SGX's style, hit up Kiss Your A in the simfile list and give it a listen or have like 15k credits i think and play the file =]
                Kick Your A. I love the song, by the way.
                Number of AAA's: 649?
                Number of FC's: 700 something
                Best AAA: Epidermis, Heavenly Spores
                Join Date: March 12th, 2008.


                Sappy.


                Originally posted by Superfreak04
                He's Sappy.... He deserves his own thread.
                Originally posted by DarknessXoXLight
                Amen.
                Because he's so well known. ;]
                Lol, I love these people. <3

                Comment

                • DJAirWave
                  Why am I still here?
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jul 2008
                  • 683

                  #23
                  Re: Yet another new song.

                  This forum has been very quiet since the Queue/Batch thread has been locked. I made a new song that may or may not be steppable. Either way I guess it's worth discussing.

                  www.myspace.com/seiratechno

                  If I get good reviews on this thread about the song, I'll post up the MediaFire link.

                  Comment

                  • DJAirWave
                    Why am I still here?
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jul 2008
                    • 683

                    #24
                    Re: Yet another new song.

                    I did a remix of Rank 1's Airwave:

                    Comment

                    • igotrhythm
                      Fractals!
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 6535

                      #25
                      Re: Yet another new song.

                      When you mentioned TSO, I couldn't help but wonder what your version of Wizards in Winter would sound like. XD
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                      Comment

                      • sarahxjane
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 2109

                        #26
                        Re: Yet another new song.

                        I spent hours trying to make a song and it was crap.

                        How people make amazing tracks so fast is beyond me.
                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                        Originally posted by funmonkey54
                        *knock knock*
                        *opens door*
                        Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                        Um, ok. May I help you?
                        Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                        as of December 11th 2009.
                        Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                        Comment

                        • DJAirWave
                          Why am I still here?
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Jul 2008
                          • 683

                          #27
                          Re: Yet another new song.

                          Originally posted by sarahxjane
                          I spent hours trying to make a song and it was crap.

                          How people make amazing tracks so fast is beyond me.

                          When I first started out, it took me many hours to make a song as well. Of course, like all beginners, mine sucked. I gradually got better over time. On my first half of making music, it took me a while to gain experience, then on my second half, I ended up getting better and better after every song I make. Kind of like gaining EXP points in a game, but instead of my EXP gain getting slower and slower as I got better, it ended up getting faster and faster.

                          To make a long story short, practice makes perfect. Take time to get it right, I wondered how people like Dimrain47 and F-777 did their music so good when mine were unpleasant to the ear. Now I know how they got to where they are.

                          Sometime in the future, I hope to surpass them both. I feel like I did in some parts, but not all.

                          Comment

                          • DJAirWave
                            Why am I still here?
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jul 2008
                            • 683

                            #28
                            Re: Yet another new song.

                            Originally posted by igotrhythm
                            When you mentioned TSO, I couldn't help but wonder what your version of Wizards in Winter would sound like. XD

                            I may make my version of that song sometime before Christmas. But right now, I got the flu and I'm sick in bed, which really sucks.

                            Comment

                            Working...