lolwut

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gibson63
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2007
    • 1319

    #61
    Re: lolwut

    cmon tass^^


    Comment

    • Devour
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2007
      • 253

      #62
      Re: lolwut

      cmonnnnn D::

      Comment

      • mnnicol
        U mirin'?
        • Jun 2007
        • 4262

        #63
        Re: lolwut

        Originally posted by Devour
        Hehehe.
        And this file. Is like god.
        I mean it beats excite bike, and the adventures of lolo COMBINED by a mile D:
        Wouldn't go that far

        It'd be an easy AAA file anyway
        - Retired Stepman
        - I lift things up and put them down

        Comment

        • Devour
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2007
          • 253

          #64
          Re: lolwut

          You know it is jesus christ.

          Comment

          • hi19hi19
            lol happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 12194

            #65
            Re: lolwut

            I've had easy files better than this rejected, so probably not.

            EDIT- i just became aware that this was a pretty stupid bump. my bad


            Comment

            Working...