Easy Songs for an upcoming event

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • s0ulst0n3
    <SPACE FOR RENT>
    • Sep 2006
    • 2076

    #16
    Re: Easy Songs for an upcoming event

    Super Nova by Oster Project as a difficulty of 4.

    Almost done it, last 30 seconds of the song. That okay for submission?
    PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
    ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

    Comment

    • stargroup100
      behanjc & me are <3'ers
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jul 2006
      • 2051

      #17
      Re: Easy Songs for an upcoming event

      aw come on, super nova could be epic D: oh well

      I can't wait to see how these will turn out. most likely they'll be dumps that are just quarter notes throughout. props to anyone who can do better than power

      on the other hand, I could just step a few things but I'm too lazy at the moment
      Rhythm Simulation Guide
      Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

      Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

      Comment

      • Shashakiro
        TWO THOUZAND COMBO
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 9082

        #18
        Re: Easy Songs for an upcoming event

        it's probably not so important that these are super high quality other than sync/onbeatness, of course...newer players don't know what good files are at all.

        p.s. I wouldn't be caught dead making a file with difficulty < 10 nowadays XD
        4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

        Originally posted by Boogiebear
        use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

        Comment

        • dood gone krazee
          RATOOOOOOOOO
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 1939

          #19
          Re: Easy Songs for an upcoming event

          Originally posted by Shashakiro
          it's probably not so important that these are super high quality other than sync/onbeatness, of course...newer players don't know what good files are at all.

          p.s. I wouldn't be caught dead making a file with difficulty < 10 nowadays XD
          Go make a 13 now.
          -4th Official Tournament Expert Divison Champion-

          Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
          Dood... you done gone got yourself krazee.
          Originally posted by robertsona
          I hear back in 12 AD Jesus Himself sent an FGO to Tass and it got a 9 by JX

          "[++] 9/10
          Very good file but not japanese enough ps hi jesus"

          Comment

          • Coolboyrulez0
            VICES
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2006
            • 10042

            #20
            Re: Easy Songs for an upcoming event

            I went ahead and sent them since I couldn't get a hold of him (since 5 hours...) maybe he's still sleeping XD
            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

            Comment

            • DarkZtar
              (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2007
              • 668

              #21
              Re: Easy Songs for an upcoming event

              I stepped Intense Color by SGX as about a 3.
              Looking into other songs atm.

              Comment

              • dood gone krazee
                RATOOOOOOOOO
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 1939

                #22
                Re: Easy Songs for an upcoming event

                Alright I'm just going to send it then. I'm thinking we might have to put like (Easy Event) or something on the .zip title or he'll ignore it.
                -4th Official Tournament Expert Divison Champion-

                Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
                Dood... you done gone got yourself krazee.
                Originally posted by robertsona
                I hear back in 12 AD Jesus Himself sent an FGO to Tass and it got a 9 by JX

                "[++] 9/10
                Very good file but not japanese enough ps hi jesus"

                Comment

                • Bynary Fission
                  Retired One-Hander
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 2437

                  #23
                  Re: Easy Songs for an upcoming event

                  I have stepped Cloud Control by Dimrain47...awesome song, really. I had my sister test it, and since she plays the piano, amongst other instruments, she is very sensitive to pitch relevancy and how on-beat a file is...she says it rocks, so I'll submit it and hope I get lucky.

                  Should be a 5...maybe even a 6 (if so, I can remove some steps at certain parts and still keep them from being understepped).


                  ~Bynary Fission
                  Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                  https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                  Comment

                  • DarkZtar
                    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 668

                    #24
                    Re: Easy Songs for an upcoming event

                    Just finished stepping {Never Forget} (halo remix) by cornandbeans as about a 2. Trying to find a song to step as a 1...

                    Comment

                    • stargroup100
                      behanjc & me are <3'ers
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 2051

                      #25
                      Re: Easy Songs for an upcoming event

                      Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                      I have stepped Cloud Control by Dimrain47...awesome song, really.
                      !!??!!??!!

                      NO

                      JUST NO
                      Rhythm Simulation Guide
                      Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                      Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #26
                        Re: Easy Songs for an upcoming event

                        ok... way too much work... just send them to me, and make sure you note that they're for the easy event.

                        since you guys aren't listening to me anyway.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • hi19hi19
                          lol happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 12194

                          #27
                          Re: Easy Songs for an upcoming event

                          I already have 4 or so files 3/12 or less in difficulty, I'll send a list of which ones I have to you. Anything you don't accept for this is still going in the normal batch, though.
                          Last edited by hi19hi19; 07-23-2008, 12:28 PM.


                          Comment

                          • who_cares973
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 15407

                            #28
                            Re: Easy Songs for an upcoming event

                            i made a classical song that can be stepped as a 5 or lower if anyone wants it im it poopmaster973 aim

                            or pm me on here

                            Comment

                            • Xandertrax
                              om nom nom
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 1495

                              #29
                              Re: Easy Songs for an upcoming event

                              Sent over two files, both are probably 2 or 3's.

                              One is only 10 measures long. Yay 36 bpm.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #30
                                Re: Easy Songs for an upcoming event

                                anything that you already sent in the normal batches, i don't want to pull from those. i want these to be in addition.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...