Michael Mansion

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Loyal2Death
    FFR Veteran
    • Jun 2004
    • 1032

    #16
    Re: Michael Mansion

    Originally posted by EAGAMES
    Melody is awesome.
    Truth here. As are the others he put up.

    In other news I started on Let Me In. I suppose the most difficult part about it is the fact that the file isn't his official track (it hasn't been released yet) So I had to manually fade out an already abrupt ending. Besides that Syncing steps with her voice is the only challenging remaining aspect of it, seeing as that is like the first 20 seconds of the song.

    The rest of the song I can already see in my head.


    Are you Loyal?
    Nows the time to choose
    Die and be free of pain.
    Or live and fight your sorrow.

    Comment

    • Nyokou
      ( ̄ー ̄)
      • Apr 2005
      • 4247

      #17
      Re: Michael Mansion

      By the way, was that file ever finished?
      Snapchat: icequeenilse

      Comment

      • Starshot
        /DJS\
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2004
        • 1794

        #18
        Re: Michael Mansion

        It sounds like a lot of the pop UK hardcore being put into the market to day, so naturally, it'll apeal to a lot of people. Being the hard-ass hardcore critic I am (After spinning for 5 years, I damn well should be), I don't like any of this at all. It doesn't have the innovation that UK Hardcore hasn't had since Scott Brown made a comeback in 2004.

        tl;dr: It sounds like every single other UK Hardcore track being pumped out today, but I'm sure everyone else will love it.

        I miss artists like Vagabond.

        Comment

        Working...