ihasmario blanket permission

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #16
    Re: ihasmario blanket permission

    Someone please please please send out permission queries to the people in my second post.
    I'd do it myself, but I'm too busy ripping and stepping their songs!

    FFR loves Mario Paint!


    Comment

    • dood gone krazee
      RATOOOOOOOOO
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 1939

      #17
      Re: ihasmario blanket permission

      Through the Cats and the Dogs changes time so much... Oh my god... 11 BPM fixes just to make it back on count for the first 2 minutes. Then DDREAM bugs out and closes it. Bahh.

      Anyone wanna help syncing this bitch?
      -4th Official Tournament Expert Divison Champion-

      Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
      Dood... you done gone got yourself krazee.
      Originally posted by robertsona
      I hear back in 12 AD Jesus Himself sent an FGO to Tass and it got a 9 by JX

      "[++] 9/10
      Very good file but not japanese enough ps hi jesus"

      Comment

      • LLaMaSaUceYup
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 3759

        #18
        Re: ihasmario blanket permission

        Haha, what awesome video's.
        Glad you got permission, can't wait to see some of these in the game
        (hopefully) 0.o

        Comment

        • hi19hi19
          lol happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 12194

          #19
          Re: ihasmario blanket permission

          Originally posted by dood gone krazee
          Through the Cats and the Dogs changes time so much... Oh my god... 11 BPM fixes just to make it back on count for the first 2 minutes. Then DDREAM bugs out and closes it. Bahh.

          Anyone wanna help syncing this bitch?
          MP files should all be a constant BPM, with miniature pauses when cursor lag or bad video editing occurs...

          At least this is how all my files are. I'm stepping songs that are a lot slower, though, so maybe your song lags more than the ones I'm used to.


          Comment

          • DarkZtar
            (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2007
            • 668

            #20
            Re: ihasmario blanket permission

            lol at some of the videos.
            Stepping PaintRoll'd

            Comment

            • TheRapingDragon
              A car crash mind
              • Aug 2005
              • 9788

              #21
              Re: ihasmario blanket permission

              hi19 - I'll do it tomorrow, promise maybe ok.

              Comment

              Working...