Anyone want to stepfile this?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Quigly
    nah
    • Jan 2008
    • 3506

    #16
    Re: Anyone want to stepfile this?

    K, thanks. I'm gonna start this as soon as I get the shortened version...
    nah

    Comment

    • Zap_Track
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2008
      • 466

      #17
      Re: Anyone want to stepfile this?

      Originally posted by Quigly
      Lol, sorry.
      But you can still submit the long version and see if it makes it to FFR, I won't mind.
      And also if Bluguerrilla is stepping this song neither of us will have a chance.
      Thank you.
      Well...here is my e-mail: ZapTrack@yahoo.de


      1st place in Expert Division of Phynx's 2nd Unofficial FFR Tournament



      Tier Points: 605 (565 + 40 for 671 AAAs)


      Originally posted by TC_Halogen
      hard files = hard penis. Shash's motto!

      Comment

      • Ponygonpwns
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 852

        #18
        Re: Anyone want to stepfile this?

        Nice song! Hope it gets in FFR in the future!
        My real birthdate is November 6, 1995 but I'm keeping it as '92 for nostalgic reasons. Lol.

        Comment

        • dj-skeetskeet-69
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2008
          • 6

          #19
          Re: Anyone want to stepfile this?

          Okay Quigly, I emailed you a shortened version of the song.

          Comment

          • DrugstoreCowboy
            Is Famouz
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2006
            • 3409

            #20
            Re: Anyone want to stepfile this?

            Make it end with the same piano at 2:13, just get rid of the bass/cymbals and just have it go out on that piano. 2:13 sounded nice to end it.

            id probably even step it

            Comment

            • CosmoVibe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2008
              • 22

              #21
              Re: Anyone want to stepfile this?

              :music critic:

              once again an unoriginal piece of music. for some reason almost all of the tracks on NG sound like this

              sorry

              Comment

              • dj-skeetskeet-69
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2008
                • 6

                #22
                Re: Anyone want to stepfile this?

                Originally posted by Quigly
                K, thanks. I'm gonna start this as soon as I get the shortened version...
                Let me know if you got it?

                Comment

                • Quigly
                  nah
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 3506

                  #23
                  Re: Anyone want to stepfile this?

                  Yeah I got it and have started it.
                  nah

                  Comment

                  Working...