Hey so I got a new permission.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ninjaKIWI
    plain old ugly ass dumbas
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 3307

    #16
    Re: Hey so I got a new permission.

    What about Malice's Op?
    Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
    "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
    "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
    "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
    "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
    "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

    Comment

    • Coolboyrulez0
      VICES
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2006
      • 10042

      #17
      Re: Hey so I got a new permission.

      Originally posted by AmishTechnoWarrior
      (21:32) Hoot: wow dis shore is a great song ROFL WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO USE THIS
      (21:33) Hoot: these are all really old and awful songs except for francis e decs op hehe

      As most of the songs in the original song list are either unfinished, complete jokes, generally awful songs or simply not really "steppable" (code geass r2 09 delay/education etc, what the hell?), I made a small zip with songs I either created with the intention of being stepped (Lain Iwakura's Sunglasses and Konata Chainsaw Gun excluded) or songs I made as jokes but that are kind of speedy and catchy and would probably work as a simfile.

      Also, step Francis E. Dec's OP because it's the most genius thing ever made, I don't care if it's old and ****ty. You should also edit the game so that whenever someone plays the song, Francis starts dancing in the background while your computer gets invaded by the master race frankenstein controls and/or slimy jew doctors abduct you in order to conduct experiments on you.

      http://www.megaupload.com/?d=00AQQWR0
      I assume this is zagh and we would have permission for those songs too
      @ninja: I assume it's in this one, dl'ing right now.
      https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
      https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

      Comment

      • ninjaKIWI
        plain old ugly ass dumbas
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 3307

        #18
        Re: Hey so I got a new permission.

        No, I downloaded it before. It's not there.
        Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
        "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
        "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
        "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
        "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
        "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
        "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

        Comment

        • EnR
          Massive flaming dildos.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2007
          • 8431

          #19
          Re: Hey so I got a new permission.

          I hope you guys like 250bpm 24ths (500bpm 12ths)
          sigpic

          Comment

          • TheRapingDragon
            A car crash mind
            • Aug 2005
            • 9788

            #20
            Re: Hey so I got a new permission.

            Anything that isn't in the 2 rar's is what Zagh said no to. That probably includes Malice's op. I know it included a ton of ops.

            My op is the best one to step anyway =[.

            Comment

            • ninjaKIWI
              plain old ugly ass dumbas
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 3307

              #21
              Re: Hey so I got a new permission.

              Damn that sucks. I was hoping for stuff like Almsty's Op and Malice's Op.
              I wish I had more of his music than just the stuff in the rars.
              Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
              "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
              "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
              "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
              "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
              "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
              "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

              Comment

              • AmishTechnoWarrior
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2008
                • 3

                #22
                Re: Hey so I got a new permission.

                Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                I assume this is zagh and we would have permission for those songs too
                Naturally.

                To answer some other questions... Clash, Breath of Gaia and Super Battle are all for another game so I don't own the rights to those songs. But who cares, they suck anyway haha XD

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #23
                  Re: Hey so I got a new permission.

                  if you remixed it in anyway, we can use your remix of it. we don't need the original song composers permission.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Xx{Midnight}xX
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 8548

                    #24
                    Re: Hey so I got a new permission.

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    if you remixed it in anyway, we can use your remix of it. we don't need the original song composers permission.
                    That's something I never knew. I'd step some of them if I had patience, was good at it and if i could bear step mania.

                    Comment

                    • AmishTechnoWarrior
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2008
                      • 3

                      #25
                      Re: Hey so I got a new permission.

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      if you remixed it in anyway, we can use your remix of it. we don't need the original song composers permission.
                      Yeah, well... they're not remixes. I wrote all of them, but I sold the rights to a friend of mine who makes video games for like $50 (lol) so I can't give permission for them even if I wanted to. And I don't, because those songs are ****ty haha.

                      ok im band so whatev bye

                      Comment

                      • Silver_Brian
                        ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 5576

                        #26
                        Re: Hey so I got a new permission.

                        wow I don't think I've ever heard a song without any words that made me laugh. Until I listened to Kawaii Flower Hayden.

                        ps Francis E. Dec's OP is pretty awesome.

                        pps still dunno which one would make a good ffr file though.

                        Originally posted by Moogle-master
                        i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                        Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                        "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                        Comment

                        • TheRapingDragon
                          A car crash mind
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 9788

                          #27
                          Re: Hey so I got a new permission.

                          Nauticus' Tragic Past Revealed
                          Stifling Vapor
                          Porco Dio
                          roflgabber

                          Those would be my first choices really.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #28
                            Re: Hey so I got a new permission.

                            Originally posted by AmishTechnoWarrior
                            Yeah, well... they're not remixes. I wrote all of them, but I sold the rights to a friend of mine who makes video games for like $50 (lol) so I can't give permission for them even if I wanted to. And I don't, because those songs are ****ty haha.

                            ok im band so whatev bye
                            oh, well that could get in the way.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • -paexaea-
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 4611

                              #29
                              Re: Hey so I got a new permission.

                              Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                              Nauticus' Tragic Past Revealed
                              Stifling Vapor
                              Porco Dio
                              roflgabber

                              Those would be my first choices really.
                              Haven't heard Stifling Vapor yet, but this.
                              See you, Space Cowboy.

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #30
                                Re: Hey so I got a new permission.

                                I've already stepped Mozart Would Be Proud, 250bpm, ending has like 3 mesures of 24th stream at 250bpm then finishes off with 8th hands till the song is done.

                                I also stepped wow dis shore is a grate song!! it's a joke file though, when the beat really kicks in 15 secs into the song its pure jumps and hands that go to the main beat at 250bpm, 16.6 taps per second
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...