Chocolate Rain (/DJS\ Remix)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inflames07
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 470

    #16
    Re: Chocolate Rain (/DJS\ Remix)

    I came.



    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
    Sex kills time and it's free.

    Instead of taking her out to a movie and buying her popcorn, bend her over the arm of a couch. It's very economical. Just make sure you are using the proper protection, because then it can become VERY, VERY GOD DAMN UNECONOMICAL if she pops a baby 9 months down the road.

    Comment

    • EAGAMES
      Y0FACE!
      • Dec 2006
      • 4931

      #17
      Re: Chocolate Rain (/DJS\ Remix)

      Originally posted by robertsona
      At first I was like, "WTF!" but then I AAAA.
      Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
      5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
      Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
      Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
      Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
      Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
      Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
      Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
      Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

      Comment

      • hi19hi19
        lol happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 12194

        #18
        Re: Chocolate Rain (/DJS\ Remix)

        Actually I stepped too ^__________^
        I'll submit to FFR, but it's gonna be rejected for sure. Triples/Quads to the chorus, and I stepped that 64th rolls in the start as-is haha


        Comment

        • Coolboyrulez0
          VICES
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2006
          • 10042

          #19
          Re: Chocolate Rain (/DJS\ Remix)

          Why didn't I notice this earlier. This is epic. Amazing work
          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

          Comment

          • fido123
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 4245

            #20
            Re: Chocolate Rain (/DJS\ Remix)

            Holy **** this is going strait onto my MP3 player. You sir are a hero to men everywhere.

            Comment

            • Ponygonpwns
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 852

              #21
              Re: Chocolate Rain (/DJS\ Remix)

              Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
              Why didn't I notice this earlier. This is epic. Amazing work
              Same here. Nice song! Hope it gets stepped good and gets into FFR soon.
              My real birthdate is November 6, 1995 but I'm keeping it as '92 for nostalgic reasons. Lol.

              Comment

              • Starshot
                /DJS\
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2004
                • 1794

                #22
                Re: Chocolate Rain (/DJS\ Remix)

                I'm really happy how this remix turned out publicly. It's up to # 2 on the Happy Hardcore charts on Soundclick.

                Comment

                • xinpig
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 1072

                  #23
                  Re: Chocolate Rain (/DJS\ Remix)

                  The beginning is the best. Step it on .3X rate. get all of the notes.



                  PSEUDO SKILL TOKENS! FC'd Blooddrunk with AVMISSING!

                  Comment

                  • hi19hi19
                    lol happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 12194

                    #24
                    Re: Chocolate Rain (/DJS\ Remix)

                    Originally posted by xinpig
                    The beginning is the best. Step it on .3X rate. get all of the notes.
                    I did. It's probably too intense for FFR but I'm submitting it anyway.


                    Comment

                    • Coolboyrulez0
                      VICES
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 10042

                      #25
                      Re: Chocolate Rain (/DJS\ Remix)

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      I did. It's probably too intense for FFR but I'm submitting it anyway.
                      Well if thats the case I'll step a toned-done version.
                      https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                      https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                      Comment

                      • Silver_Brian
                        ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 5576

                        #26
                        Re: Chocolate Rain (/DJS\ Remix)

                        Crowdpleaser v2

                        no actually I'll step this.

                        Originally posted by Moogle-master
                        i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                        Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                        "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                        Comment

                        • smartdude1212
                          2 is poo
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 6687

                          #27
                          Re: Chocolate Rain (/DJS\ Remix)

                          no moogy

                          have to agree that this is great though

                          Comment

                          • sarahxjane
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 2109

                            #28
                            Re: Chocolate Rain (/DJS\ Remix)

                            Originally posted by inflames07
                            I came.

                            That makes two of us.

                            Wow.
                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                            Originally posted by funmonkey54
                            *knock knock*
                            *opens door*
                            Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                            Um, ok. May I help you?
                            Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                            as of December 11th 2009.
                            Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                            Comment

                            • Silver_Brian
                              ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 5576

                              #29
                              Re: Chocolate Rain (/DJS\ Remix)

                              guh. I hate doing strange bpm changes.

                              Originally posted by Moogle-master
                              i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                              Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                              "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                              Comment

                              • 25thhour
                                I like max
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 2922

                                #30
                                Re: Chocolate Rain (/DJS\ Remix)

                                Wow, Insane.
                                r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                                Comment

                                Working...