Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in FFR Songs and Artist Permissions only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
FFR Batch Forum
FFR Songs and Artist Permissions
Music!! i've maked.
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
frigtionn
Now is it?
Join Date:
Dec 2007
Posts:
106
Share
Post
#16
03-29-2008, 05:36 AM
Re: Music!! i've maked.
Originally posted by
Coolboyrulez0
i dun like tha musik u maked.
No I know nobody does but, I make a other one this one sucks and was pretty easy to make. havent spend a lot time on it so
FFR
Comment
Post
Cancel
Commandersa1
FFR Player
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
2344
Share
Post
#17
03-29-2008, 07:30 PM
Re: Music!! i've maked.
I am guessing(hoping) English is your second language?
http://www.verb2verbe.com/conjugation/english-verb/make.aspx
I really like this song and would like to play it on stepmania. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to step songs.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment