New Permission! (8bit/chiptune)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrugstoreCowboy
    Is Famouz
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2006
    • 3409

    #16
    Re: New Permission! (8bit/chiptune)

    I just bought little sound dj for 30 bucks.

    time for drugstore to start making some chiptune and singing too.
    im just really a fan of the saberpulse Twin Chevron Remix song.

    I've been fooling around with it for the last 2 hours or so.

    Not hard at all to figure out.

    got my old school black non-color gameboy too

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #17
      Re: New Permission! (8bit/chiptune)

      OMFG, that was intense, sound extremly hard to step tho :\
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Starshot
        /DJS\
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2004
        • 1794

        #18
        Re: New Permission! (8bit/chiptune)

        Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
        I just bought little sound dj for 30 bucks.
        Learn how to be a goddamn man and use Goattracker.

        Comment

        • DrugstoreCowboy
          Is Famouz
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2006
          • 3409

          #19
          Re: New Permission! (8bit/chiptune)

          lol... never!

          Comment

          Working...