p.s. FFR can't handle Berzerker, all of your files are going to be rejected. No really, think about it.
QFE
Originally posted by THE_MAINFRAME
actually it is, my parents hate me i have no friends and everyone hates me, fine i will just go kill myself like anyone here gives a fat flying ****, when im dead no one will miss me and no i wont come back because i will be dead. i might as well end it anyway i suck at life i suck at stepmania i cant get a friend...
im going to go kill myself...most likely you will all celebrate and party because everyone hates me so much.
I don't know, I've submitted a couple files and I think they're actually pretty R1 friendly. There's few jumpstreams and bursts, but still enough to make the files entertaining. FFR can handle Berzerker songs if you just apply a few limitations to them.
"There are two kinds of people in this world: Right handed people and wrong handed people."
-Me
INDEX REPRESENT...BITCH
sigpic <=== Proud recipient of the "FFR Master's Degree." ("roflpwnt")
rofl This is the dumbest idea I've ever heard. People complain about OMW which is 240 bpm, now what happens when that gets pumped up to 260-300 bpm? Framer stream FTW!
XD pwnd. I think you mean 260 bpm BURSTS would be fun.
No I think 260 bpm 16th stream would be fun, with like, 24th bursts or something, maybe even go 32nds, cmon people 260 iz not dat fast. FFR needs something that will challenge the speed of all those great SM players out there.
No I think 260 bpm 16th stream would be fun, with like, 24th bursts or something, maybe even go 32nds, cmon people 260 iz not dat fast. FFR needs something that will challenge the speed of all those great SM players out there.
Comment