Crashing into a Wall

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gnr61
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 7251

    #16
    Re: Crashing into a Wall

    If you cut it at 2:17 and find me that gap with audacity or CEP or something (since there's practically no mac software and i hate doing it by ear) I will make a damn good SM file out of this song. The layering would make it perfect. lots of hands, lots of jumps, lots of fun

    unfortunately on FFR it could be nothing much more than 8th jumps and occasional bursts
    squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

    Comment

    • Nightfirecat
      ...back from the dead.
      • Nov 2006
      • 3213

      #17
      Re: Crashing into a Wall

      Originally posted by rshadow8888
      Just keep the song as is, and we can get someone experienced to step it. Sulfer seems to enjoy stepping your stuff, if I remember right.
      Me too I just need more time to step... and maybe more of a desire to step...

      That, and you need to make some super-fast, hardcore songs Manmademusic... I like the style of all of your regular music, but only a bit will be decent for stepping (this perhaps, Ancient's Death [which Sulfer and I both stepped :-/], Orcha... and maybe shockvolt)..


      [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

      AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
      Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
      Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

      2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
      1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

      Comment

      • stargroup100
        behanjc & me are <3'ers
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jul 2006
        • 2051

        #18
        Re: Crashing into a Wall

        Not all music has to be for stepping. Manmademusic, you don't have to listen to their advice. Make music the way you want to make it.
        Rhythm Simulation Guide
        Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

        Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

        Comment

        • DarkbearX
          Shimose
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 1995

          #19
          Re: Crashing into a Wall

          Originally posted by stargroup100
          Not all music has to be for stepping. Manmademusic
          QFE.

          This is a really good song! It's fun to listen to, even without hitting arrows.

          5/5. :P
          im gay
          SRL Page
          Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
          D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

          Comment

          • sp1nzoK
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2007
            • 580

            #20
            Re: Crashing into a Wall

            I won't go into the debate if this would be nice on FFR or not, but besides that great song man!

            I opened the newgrounds page and started surfing on internet, I kinda forgot it looping there but it didn't annoy me once Sort of Sonic the Hedgehog feeling to it, not sure what sonic level it reminds me of but it just has that vibe for me.

            Comment

            • Manmademusic
              A.K.A. Stargame
              FFR Music Producer
              • Mar 2007
              • 249

              #21
              Re: Crashing into a Wall

              Wow, this is the most attention a song of mine has ever gotten on FFR. I'll try to answer all of you at once XD

              Sulfer seems to enjoy stepping your stuff, if I remember right.
              From what I can tell, he does. He's stepped at least two of my songs (both of which are in FFR). I'll drop him a line or two.

              unfortunately on FFR it could be nothing much more than 8th jumps and occasional bursts
              Hey, that sounds pretty good to me for a two minute song, if only because I suck at FFR XD. Not everyone is hyper skilled at FFR, so it might be kind of nifty for some people.

              Not all music has to be for stepping. Manmademusic, you don't have to listen to their advice. Make music the way you want to make it.
              Thanks, I appreciate that. However, Night does have a point, and I'm feeling like making something that's crazy fast anyway, so I'll see if I can make something out of this.

              Sort of Sonic the Hedgehog feeling to it, not sure what sonic level it reminds me of but it just has that vibe for me.
              lol, that's probably because I'm a HUGE fan of Sonic the Hedgehog music of all kinds. I've remixed a fair amount of Sonic songs, so I guess that style of music has kinda rubbed off on me.

              Comment

              • phe0nixblade
                Praise the sun mofo
                • Sep 2005
                • 4281

                #22
                Re: Crashing into a Wall

                Holy monkey**** this songs awsome. Where can I download it?

                Comment

                • -Moo-
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 1199

                  #23
                  Re: Crashing into a Wall

                  Originally posted by phe0nixblade
                  Holy monkey**** this songs awsome. Where can I download it?
                  Here.

                  touch my pokeballz

                  Comment

                  • Manmademusic
                    A.K.A. Stargame
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 249

                    #24
                    Re: Crashing into a Wall

                    Um... It's at Newgrounds. Just search in the audio portal for Manmademusic

                    Comment

                    Working...