Some songs for ya'll

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • melonman67
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2004
    • 36

    #16
    Re: Some songs for ya'll

    Worlds best necro. Anyways, I felt like backing up all my tabs so far (havent really made any new songs as of late) and decided to toss you all a link. Heck, some of ya might like the OP tab. If anyone want an actual mp3 of the song, lemme know.

    Check the first post for a link.

    Comment

    • Patashu
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2006
      • 8609

      #17
      Re: Some songs for ya'll

      could step them yourself
      Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
      http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
      Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
      http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

      Comment

      • melonman67
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2004
        • 36

        #18
        Re: Some songs for ya'll

        I figured it's better to keep using this rather than starting a new topic.

        After a year of nothing, I finally got a musical idea going and made another cheesy song. Now I'm looking for people to give it a once over. Lemme know what ya think (if ya want the gp5 tabs or a midi I can do that too).

        MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.


        Also, can anyone figure out what scales I'm using for the breakdown and first half of the solo (cause I really don't know). I used Eminor as the guide, but was forced to use some out of key notes...yet it still sounded alright.

        Thanks!

        Comment

        Working...