Freedom Call - New Permission

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rshadow8888
    FFR's Buizel
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 3120

    #16
    Re: Freedom Call - New Permission

    Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
    this is totally sulfer's domain only
    I wouldn't say that 100%. I am a little bit obsessive over Freedom Call as well.

    He just is better with the taking time to make the files, though.

    Comment

    • SulferDragon
      this is a waste of space
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 2668

      #17
      Re: Freedom Call - New Permission

      Yeah, but the question is, does anyone here actually have any of their CDs?


      Comment

      • rshadow8888
        FFR's Buizel
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 3120

        #18
        Re: Freedom Call - New Permission

        Originally posted by SulferDragon
        Yeah, but the question is, does anyone here actually have any of their CDs?
        I have looked and can't find any anywhere. Itunes won't let me use my debit card anymore.

        Comment

        Working...