Songs I will be working on...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #16
    Re: Songs I will be working on...

    Ok.. You know all of those new rock songs, 50% of the people hate it.

    Do you know why?

    Because they are easy piece of **** that are 4 minutes long.

    Comment

    • KH Luxord
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 409

      #17
      Re: Songs I will be working on...

      True, but what if my Scary Kids Scaring Kids stepfile is not an easy piece of ****? And I think that My Darkest Hour is somewhere shy of 3 minutes and 30 seconds.
      Last edited by KH Luxord; 08-22-2007, 12:33 AM.


      Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
      Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
      Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #18
        Re: Songs I will be working on...

        guys. stop flaming him. his submissions will speak for themselves when we test and review them.
        RIP

        Comment

        • Xezial
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 429

          #19
          Re: Songs I will be working on...

          KH luxord, advice, don't make "long versions" of songs that are already in the game.

          Originally posted by Litodude
          Hey so today I had a water polo game right and I got sub'd out because I was tired as **** anyway I was talking to some girl and it's hilarious how they looks at your penis instead of your face when people talk to you not to mention the fact the i was glistening wet and my 8 pack was hard as **** and my penis was big 8)
          Originally posted by nickadeemus
          Then you woke up and were like "Uh oh, I've got a problem."

          Comment

          • KH Luxord
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 409

            #20
            Re: Songs I will be working on...

            What? The full versions of Sepia and NeoMAX are good. But, I guess I'll cut it into somewhere like 4 minutes and 30 seconds long.


            Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
            Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
            Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

            Comment

            • MrZombie
              Insert Witty Title Here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 555

              #21
              Re: Songs I will be working on...

              Have you gotten Darudes permission?

              That would be huge.

              Comment

              • falcondude
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 734

                #22
                Re: Songs I will be working on...

                Dude, there are two MAX song in the game.

                That doesn't mean everyone likes them.

                Seriously, Sepia isn't the most... steppable song ever. A long version would be pretty boring or overstepped.


                Originally posted by derblub
                this pic is photo-chopped 100%

                Comment

                • Xezial
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 429

                  #23
                  Re: Songs I will be working on...

                  What I"m trying to say is, don't make V2s of songs that don't need V2s. For example, driveway by sulferdragon, he made three different difficulties of it, and it was really really dull playing the same song with slightly different arrows each time.

                  step songs that aren't already in the game in any way.

                  and as stated before, 2:30-3:00 timeslot works best for song.

                  Originally posted by Litodude
                  Hey so today I had a water polo game right and I got sub'd out because I was tired as **** anyway I was talking to some girl and it's hilarious how they looks at your penis instead of your face when people talk to you not to mention the fact the i was glistening wet and my 8 pack was hard as **** and my penis was big 8)
                  Originally posted by nickadeemus
                  Then you woke up and were like "Uh oh, I've got a problem."

                  Comment

                  • KH Luxord
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 409

                    #24
                    Re: Songs I will be working on...

                    Originally posted by Xezial
                    What I"m trying to say is, don't make V2s of songs that don't need V2s. For example, driveway by sulferdragon, he made three different difficulties of it, and it was really really dull playing the same song with slightly different arrows each time.

                    step songs that aren't already in the game in any way.

                    and as stated before, 2:30-3:00 timeslot works best for song.
                    Alright.


                    Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                    Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                    Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                    Comment

                    • KH Luxord
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 409

                      #25
                      Re: Songs I will be working on...

                      Originally posted by MrZombie
                      Have you gotten Darudes permission?

                      That would be huge.
                      Not yet.


                      Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                      Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                      Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                      Comment

                      • brianna_mahon
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 3

                        #26
                        Re: Songs I will be working on...

                        Pfft, stop biitching that the songs are 4 minutes and easy. If their so easy, then please my dear friend do something harder. I mean there are people with lower levels on this website, consider them. When I first started, "The World As We Know It" was so hard for me. Now it's easy. But still, theres' new people join this website everyday. Just stop complaining and chill out. Thanks<3

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #27
                          Re: Songs I will be working on...

                          But you do realize the more of these crap files put into FFR the more vets that turn away from this game.

                          Comment

                          • KH Luxord
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 409

                            #28
                            Re: Songs I will be working on...

                            Are you talking to me, snots, or are you talking to brianna_mahon?


                            Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                            Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                            Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                            Comment

                            • KH Luxord
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 409

                              #29
                              Re: Songs I will be working on...

                              New stepfile!!! The BK Lounge by Dane Cook. This will be for the SimFile DB, however.


                              Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                              Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                              Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                              Comment

                              • KH Luxord
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 409

                                #30
                                Re: Songs I will be working on...

                                Attention: I am now making 4 more stepfiles. They are all by Darkest Hour.


                                Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                                Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                                Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                                Comment

                                Working...