Excite Bike v2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • +Firehead+
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2007
    • 60

    #16
    Re: Excite Bike v2

    Omg people it's freaking sarcasm get a life.

    Of course there won't be a v2 for Excite Bike, and people should stop asking for v2's and use their own judgement to decide and make the files. Stop asking people for crying out loud.

    I was kidding. Duh.

    EDIT: Now that daman is a bit better, I think we might have another noob on our hands.
    Last edited by +Firehead+; 08-20-2007, 08:38 AM.
    Don't you have something better to do than read my signature?

    Comment

    • TK_pavonineukon
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 164

      #17
      Re: Excite Bike v2

      Excite Bike vFTW!!!

      Yah, it could happen.
      Correct pronunciation of my s/n:

      (tē-kā'-păv'ə-nīn'-yū-kŏn)

      Abbreviations of my s/n that make me go or make me want to rip my eyeballs out of their sockets:

      pavon, pavonin (um... what's a pavonin???)

      Correct abbreviations that put a on my face:

      pav, pavo, TK_pav, pavonine (which is an actual word and I prefer it much more with the "e"), pkon, and anything else as long as it makes sense

      Comment

      • behanjc
        stargroup & me are <3'ers
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2006
        • 1546

        #18
        Re: Excite Bike v2

        Originally posted by KH Luxord
        After my experience with every one of the files that I wanted to submit, and people shooting me down for it. I am going to be nice and say yes. I want you to be able to get the support I never had. I don't want to go around shooting down all the v2 files like the people that have shot down me and my v2 ideas.

        *cough* you know who you people are *cough*
        OK, people do not shoot down your ideas because they don't agree with V2's for the most part. It is simply because you have absolutely no experience and your files suck. First of all you had your Eternus V2 simfile that you submitted to Tass uploaded to the DB. This shows your lack of experience when making files for FFR. Secondly the BPM of that file was COMPLETELY wrong. Thirdly I played the steps and they sucked terribly.

        Finally don't make threads asking people whether they want a V2 of a song. It is a dumb idea. If you are a good stepfile maker, you will recognize when a V2 is needed or will be liked by the public.

        People who need someones opinion to step a V2 are rarely worthy of stepping it themselves.

        I am not telling you to give up, but don't expect people's support until you show them something they like.

        Back on topic, Excite Bike V2=No
        Anymore 9 second songs=No

        http://www.facebook.com/BehanOfficial
        https://soundcloud.com/behanmusic/powerhouse-ep-preview-out-now

        Comment

        • Fantasticone
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          • Aug 2006
          • 6003

          #19
          Re: Excite Bike v2

          Excite V2 as tourny token prize would be nice.

          Comment

          • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1120

            #20
            Re: Excite Bike v2

            Originally posted by NamaKun
            Most awesome idea ever. Make it FMO plz.
            FGO

            EDIT!: Make it a 9 second wall of death!!!
            Last edited by 6 p01nt3d*st@r; 08-20-2007, 04:35 PM.

            Comment

            • MilkChan
              Banned
              • Jul 2005
              • 432

              #21
              Re: Excite Bike v2

              Excite bike vlmao.

              I smell a token!

              Comment

              • UnkownMan
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2007
                • 1569

                #22
                Re: Excite Bike v2

                It was like a couple of steps that EVERYONE AAA'd. It was 9 seconds. We don't need another one
                Originally posted by Choofers
                2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                Comment

                • jayjayboy
                  BlackFlag Master
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 128

                  #23
                  Re: Excite Bike v2

                  aa sound kinda easy but it will be cool


                  Comment

                  • solopro
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 448

                    #24
                    Re: Excite Bike v2

                    Originally posted by customstuff
                    Make an Excite Bike vwtf!
                    Don't you mean Excite Bike vhawtsecks.
                    Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                    But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                    AAAs: Nine

                    Unique AAAs: Three

                    Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                    Best: Disconnected




                    Comment

                    • Infinity^
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 130

                      #25
                      Re: Excite Bike v2

                      Originally posted by solopro
                      Don't you mean Excite Bike vhawtsecks.
                      No, i don't think he did.

                      Comment

                      • phe0nixblade
                        Praise the sun mofo
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 4281

                        #26
                        Re: Excite Bike v2

                        Originally posted by solopro
                        Don't you mean Excite Bike vhawtsecks.
                        ...........

                        Comment

                        • +Firehead+
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 60

                          #27
                          Re: Excite Bike v2

                          Excite Bike vwtf
                          Excite Bike vlmao
                          Excite Bike vhawtsecks
                          Excite Bike vowned
                          Excite Bike vshash
                          Excite Bike veverything
                          Excite Bike v1.68472
                          Excite Bike vwtfbbqlol
                          Excite Bike vZOMG
                          Excite Bike vcrappywallofdeath
                          Excite Bike vheylooksuperlongnamethatisnotworthyofplayingcauseitisatotaldumpf***ingretardedwithminesandfreezeszomgwhatiseveryonesproblemwalayoudidyoutwothousandcombomybutt

                          What's this, Excite Bike pack?

                          I got it William Hung v2 no one else thought of that I'm a f***ing genius
                          Last edited by +Firehead+; 08-21-2007, 02:22 AM.
                          Don't you have something better to do than read my signature?

                          Comment

                          • UnkownMan
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 1569

                            #28
                            Re: Excite Bike v2

                            Originally posted by +Firehead+

                            I got it William Hung v2 no one else thought of that I'm a f***ing genius
                            Actually, we all thought of that.
                            Originally posted by Choofers
                            2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                            We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                            Comment

                            • SnS
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 680

                              #29
                              Re: Excite Bike v2

                              Make a remix of the song. ^_^

                              Comment

                              • +Firehead+
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 60

                                #30
                                Re: Excite Bike v2

                                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...p?songid=18353

                                owned k bye
                                Don't you have something better to do than read my signature?

                                Comment

                                Working...