Best Advanced FFR PLayer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ledwix
    Giant Pi Operator
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2878

    #16
    Re: Best Advanced FFR PLayer

    yeah, he said he "reached his peak" of skill recently. but yeah, his potential seems legendary.

    ^lol^

    Comment

    • Loot You
      Banned
      • Dec 2006
      • 2680

      #17
      Re: Best Advanced FFR PLayer

      probAbly dAnceguy117 8)

      Comment

      • customstuff
        ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
        • Nov 2006
        • 4892

        #18
        Re: Best Advanced FFR PLayer

        Originally posted by stargroup100
        I'm the best and I can beat all of you here. You guys all suck.

        For your information I AAA'ed Vertex Beta vROFL.
        pfft that's nothing, I AAAAA'd it.

        Originally posted by MrMagic5239
        Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
        Originally posted by customstuff
        Originally posted by MrMagic5239
        welcome to D6

        start playing

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #19
          Re: Best Advanced FFR PLayer

          im the best player in ffr no doubt

          Comment

          • phe0nixblade
            Praise the sun mofo
            • Sep 2005
            • 4281

            #20
            Re: Best Advanced FFR PLayer

            Originally posted by colt.45
            you wish
            and why are you soo against me x.x
            Why wish, I know.
            and why not?

            Comment

            • Roy Campbell
              Banned
              • Jul 2007
              • 156

              #21
              Re: Best Advanced FFR PLayer

              Originally posted by jwcgator
              im the best player in ffr no doubt
              You wish lol, I'm the best for sure and rubix doesn't stand a chance when I get a new keyboard

              Comment

              • ledwix
                Giant Pi Operator
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2878

                #22
                Re: Best Advanced FFR PLayer

                this thread is retarded.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #23
                  Re: Best Advanced FFR PLayer

                  locked. poor thread and wrong forum.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  Working...