NeoMAX v2?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • customstuff
    ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
    • Nov 2006
    • 4892

    #16
    Re: NeoMAX v2?

    Why not!

    Originally posted by MrMagic5239
    Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
    Originally posted by customstuff
    Originally posted by MrMagic5239
    welcome to D6

    start playing

    Comment

    • Adamaja456
      Absurd
      • Dec 2006
      • 6433

      #17
      Re: NeoMAX v2?

      hmm i dont think so, i think the steps are fine. But IF it was made, it better me alot harder like someone else said. And i agree with bluguerrilla, the steps in Seven are awesome, no need for a V2


      582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
      602 AAAs(517+23+62)
      People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
      DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
      ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
      4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
      Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
      dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

      Comment

      • Shadow_Hunter
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 1276

        #18
        Re: NeoMAX v2?

        No. V1 is good.

        Originally posted by Synthlight
        Kirby

        Cheers,

        Synthlight

        Comment

        • jimerax
          ★★★★★
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2003
          • 8185

          #19
          Re: NeoMAX v2?

          I remember NeoMAX was always nominated as the best stepfile on FFR back in the day.

          It has ending 3-framer problem, though.

          Comment

          • alster1
            What is this I don't even
            • Sep 2006
            • 948

            #20
            Re: NeoMAX v2?

            no...
            i like the first one just fine
            and plus i dont want some lame-ass easy one for v2

            Comment

            • Engler
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 2340

              #21
              Re: NeoMAX v2?

              If anything, it would be harder.

              Comment

              • dore
                caveman pornstar
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 6317

                #22
                Re: NeoMAX v2?

                V1 isn't all that bad except for ****ty patterns, 12ths instead of 3-3-2 16ths and the ending, but not really enough for a V2 to be made (at least not one of similar difficulty).
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                Comment

                • KH Luxord
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 409

                  #23
                  Re: NeoMAX v2?

                  FINE!!! If you guys are going to keep putting me down on how I am not a pro at FFR...then you can all forget about this thread!!! Fine...you won't have a NeoMAX v2...so too bad for those of you that wanted it because I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!

                  Next time I will be making a v2...you will get no warning!!!


                  Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                  Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                  Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                  Comment

                  • greekanilater
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 352

                    #24
                    Re: NeoMAX v2?

                    i love this song

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #25
                      Re: NeoMAX v2?

                      stop making v2's. be original and find music not already in the game. seriously.

                      tass hates v2's!
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • y0ttabyte
                        1208925819614629174706176
                        • May 2007
                        • 417

                        #26
                        Re: NeoMAX v2?

                        I agree Tass, I'd like to see other MAX songs in the game if permission is possible for them.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #27
                          Re: NeoMAX v2?

                          Jello made the 1st version just fine

                          Comment

                          • KH Luxord
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 409

                            #28
                            Re: NeoMAX v2?

                            Fine...if everyone is going to shoot me down about me making simfiles...THEN I JUST PLAIN F*CKING GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                            Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                            Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                            Comment

                            • bmah
                              shots FIRED
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 8448

                              #29
                              Re: NeoMAX v2?

                              You can try making a simfile that doesn't involve a song already in FFR.

                              Comment

                              • KH Luxord
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 409

                                #30
                                Re: NeoMAX v2?

                                It's going to be shot down no matter what...I will make another stepfile...but will only let Tass know about it. Because he is the only one that should know about it. I am just going to give up on telling everyone about my stepfile creations. I AM TIRED OF BEING SHOT DOWN BY ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT SAY I SUCK AT MAKING SIMFILES BECAUSE I "SUCK" AT FFR!!!!!!! *punches hole in wall (seriously)*


                                Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                                Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                                Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                                Comment

                                Working...