EternuS v2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #16
    Re: EternuS v2

    *shrugs* i'm naturally opposed to v2's unless they need it... otherwise the file better be pretty darn good, different, unique, and of a different difficulty.
    RIP

    Comment

    • DarkbearX
      Shimose
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 1995

      #17
      Re: EternuS v2

      STOP POLLUTING FFR WITH USELESS V2s!

      Second versions should be STRICTLY for offsync, or generally extremely disliked files.

      Eternus wasn't that bad...
      im gay
      SRL Page
      Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
      D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

      Comment

      • KH Luxord
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 409

        #18
        Re: EternuS v2

        I'll tell you now...that even though the steps were good, some people still want a v2.


        Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
        Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
        Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

        Comment

        • MrRubix
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2026
          • 8340

          #19
          Re: EternuS v2

          V2's are not really necessary unless V1 was subpar, and V1 here was just fine. I'd rather see a new, well-synced, fun song than an Eternus rehash
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

          Comment

          • KH Luxord
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 409

            #20
            Re: EternuS v2

            Originally posted by Silver_Brian
            My take on this:

            I believe the song should remain at full length.
            I have actually already started a v2.
            However, it's been difficult finding interesting ways of making the patterns flow, and I'm kind of stuck now.
            Well, how about we both try our best to get to the v2, hm?


            Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
            Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
            Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

            Comment

            • Silver_Brian
              ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2005
              • 5576

              #21
              Re: EternuS v2

              I'm kinda stuck at the point I'm at, and since it's not really that big of a deal, I probably won't ever finish it. =/

              Originally posted by Moogle-master
              i now have another excuse to grow a dick
              Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
              "i've seen your little boy's penis"

              Comment

              • KH Luxord
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 409

                #22
                Re: EternuS v2

                alright...I'll get to work on mine


                Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                Comment

                • sticklydude
                  r.i.p. tiny hippo
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 2165

                  #23
                  Re: EternuS v2

                  it will never be as good as V1 it was to awesome

                  Comment

                  • KH Luxord
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 409

                    #24
                    Re: EternuS v2

                    It will be a bit harder...I think...

                    STATUS: I am currently about through the first 1 1/2 minutes of the song. Just 2 3/4 to go...

                    The song is 4:12

                    Those who want the song cut, I'm sorry. Like Jtheanonymous said, it is called EternuS for a reason. And, it is a lot better uncut. Trust me. EternuS is an awesome song. It is best to listen to the entire thing.


                    Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                    Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                    Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                    Comment

                    • KH Luxord
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 409

                      #25
                      Re: EternuS v2

                      I am finished with the file.


                      Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                      Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                      Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                      Comment

                      • sticklydude
                        r.i.p. tiny hippo
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 2165

                        #26
                        Re: EternuS v2

                        ahhh can i test it =)

                        Comment

                        • KH Luxord
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 409

                          #27
                          Re: EternuS v2

                          Sorry...no


                          Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                          Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                          Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                          Comment

                          Working...