Making April stepfiles - Get free subscrptions and/or credits!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrugstoreCowboy
    Is Famouz
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2006
    • 3409

    #16
    Re: Making April stepfiles - Get free subscrptions and/or credits!!

    Just talked to greg (from Making April)

    Hes hoping for this lineup -

    Jump In (114 bpm, 3:37) - possibly as the easiest song
    Driveway (212 bpm, 3:13) - possibly as the middle difficulty (im giving this a shot)
    Roses And Butterflies (168 bpm, 4:18) - possibly as the hardest song.


    I have all three Mp3's, so just PM me here or IM me on AIM (alovelikericky).

    <3

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #17
      Re: Making April stepfiles - Get free subscrptions and/or credits!!

      steppers: in this case, "difficult" means like a 7-8. easy = 3-4, medium 5-6, hard 7-8.

      digital: that'd be awesome... but at the same time, we are looking to get these out asap. aka, in about a week or two.

      drugstore: don't hand out too many mp3s yet, unless Synth has gotten you that email with which 3 songs the band wants stepped. no point getting people working on files for songs that we aren't going to use.

      u84: if the song is from 1923 or earlier, then it is public domain... and if your school or whatever played them... then that would be fine. but only if they are pre-1923. also, as a live recording, you'll have bpm/sync issues.
      RIP

      Comment

      • DrugstoreCowboy
        Is Famouz
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2006
        • 3409

        #18
        Re: Making April stepfiles - Get free subscrptions and/or credits!!

        tass: that was straight from the band themselves, but no i didnt get his email yet, but i imagine its pretty much exactly what they sent me.

        Comment

        • DrugstoreCowboy
          Is Famouz
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2006
          • 3409

          #19
          Re: Making April stepfiles - Get free subscrptions and/or credits!!

          almost done, with my file =]

          oh god, i double posted, sorry <3

          Comment

          • Cyanite
            SIT THE **** DOWN.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2007
            • 1174

            #20
            Re: Making April stepfiles - Get free subscrptions and/or credits!!

            I might step one of these, but for now I've been working on a 5 minute + rock song. The Rain, by Forever in Motion.

            I can get that in by today or tomorrow.


            Originally posted by KgZ
            oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

            Comment

            • DrugstoreCowboy
              Is Famouz
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2006
              • 3409

              #21
              Re: Making April stepfiles - Get free subscrptions and/or credits!!

              i forgot you were working on that, cyanite.

              i just went and saw foreverinmotion in concert last friday =]

              the music is beautiful live <3

              Comment

              • BEN.(SPEIRS) 7.5
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 559

                #22
                Re: Making April stepfiles - Get free subscrptions and/or credits!!

                Hehe finished my file (Roses and Butterflies) and I can tell you it's a mean bugger at the end Do you want to test it Drugstore?

                Comment

                • Neonatrias
                  MAЯISA
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 919

                  #23
                  Re: Making April stepfiles - Get free subscrptions and/or credits!!

                  Roses and Butterflies is an amazing song. I just made a stepchart for it myself.

                  I really hope the one that gets into the game is good, because if not, someone's getting murdered for destroying amazing music. =(

                  Comment

                  • DrugstoreCowboy
                    Is Famouz
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 3409

                    #24
                    Re: Making April stepfiles - Get free subscrptions and/or credits!!

                    sure you can send it on over =]


                    ill let you test mine


                    edit- im glad to see that one of my favorite bands is turning out to be a fresh band for everyone here and you guys actually enjoy them =]

                    Comment

                    • DigitalS3r4ph
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 984

                      #25
                      Re: Making April stepfiles - Get free subscrptions and/or credits!!

                      So...Can someone please send me an mp3? =P

                      PM me if you find the secret.

                      Comment

                      • BEN.(SPEIRS) 7.5
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 559

                        #26
                        Re: Making April stepfiles - Get free subscrptions and/or credits!!

                        Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                        sure you can send it on over =]


                        ill let you test mine


                        edit- im glad to see that one of my favorite bands is turning out to be a fresh band for everyone here and you guys actually enjoy them =]
                        Sent

                        And I think it's because they ARE fresh - you don't get many songs like this on FFR so it's really a privelege if it's accepted. And they sound good

                        Comment

                        • u84
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1921

                          #27
                          Re: Making April stepfiles - Get free subscrptions and/or credits!!

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          u84: if the song is from 1923 or earlier, then it is public domain... and if your school or whatever played them... then that would be fine. but only if they are pre-1923. also, as a live recording, you'll have bpm/sync issues.
                          Well, first off, I have no problem with the BPM issues; I'll work around those. Secondly, Are you saying that even if we played this song, and it wasn't before 1923, I don't have any rights to step it, even though the creators are long dead?
                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                          Comment

                          • DrugstoreCowboy
                            Is Famouz
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 3409

                            #28
                            Re: Making April stepfiles - Get free subscrptions and/or credits!!

                            done with jump in, after getting some help from ben (thanks )

                            no ones working on driveway
                            just an fyi

                            Comment

                            • g4z33b0
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2618

                              #29
                              Re: Making April stepfiles - Get free subscrptions and/or credits!!

                              brb stepping.

                              Comment

                              • SulferDragon
                                this is a waste of space
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 2668

                                #30
                                Re: Making April stepfiles - Get free subscrptions and/or credits!!

                                Drugstore, I've already stepped Driveway! You know that, silly twit XD

                                I just need to put a few more finishing touches on it, and it'll be ready. I'd say it's probably rated a Difficult mainly because of length. Otherwise, a Tricky.


                                Comment

                                Working...