Re: Permissions ala Drugstore
Just got An Endless Sporadic . I suggest Sun of Pearl
The drummer works for neversoft (the company that makes tony hawk's games and is working on GH3) I met him a while back on a tony hawk's forum.
Once again, fancy prizes if I can find them, my credits get stolen so often that I have no Idea where I will be at for them, but I always have money in the bank. (Subscriptions yay!)
Just got An Endless Sporadic . I suggest Sun of Pearl

The drummer works for neversoft (the company that makes tony hawk's games and is working on GH3) I met him a while back on a tony hawk's forum.
Once again, fancy prizes if I can find them, my credits get stolen so often that I have no Idea where I will be at for them, but I always have money in the bank. (Subscriptions yay!)



(hint - switchback)
Comment