classical definitely wont fill the void for harder files haha. you'll have some hard songs here and there but definitely not as many as you think.
the hardest part of getting files for classical in game is the stepartist willingness to actually go through the trouble of syncing and charting(maybe even finding a good midi and making it into a decent sounding mp3 like sleeplessdragon did with la campanella)
I fully understand this, as I am not a stepartist as of late, still the people who are willing to put their skills to the test to create such a file are more than happy to (A.K.A Xiz getting permission even though it's going back and forth).
Classical pieces alone won't warrant enough for harder files, or even the music itself where it needs to be in sync and charted properly, but it another discussion in the 10th Official Thread where it lead to these types of music being the best candidate for harder files as opposed to hard songs that fall into the category of "Buzz Noise Crap".
Actually I forgot to post this when I thought of it. This would make a pretty damn hard file. Starting at 1:11 mostly, and then just getting furious from 1:24 on. Make those jacks and RIP EVERYONE.
Edit: This is an excerpt of a 12-15 minute piece (depends on how fast certain parts of it are performed, really) so obviously it could be cut as desired. Basically because parts like 4:50 are DEMONIC on the piano, but wouldn't be very hard chart wise.
Actually I forgot to post this when I thought of it. This would make a pretty damn hard file. Starting at 1:11 mostly, and then just getting furious from 1:24 on. Make those jacks and RIP EVERYONE.
Edit: This is an excerpt of a 12-15 minute piece (depends on how fast certain parts of it are performed, really) so obviously it could be cut as desired. Basically because parts like 4:50 are DEMONIC on the piano, but wouldn't be very hard chart wise.
I've played this song on o2jam before you can make a pretty fun file out of it.
Comment