SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #886
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Originally posted by AlexDest
    you dumped it apparently (midare megapack 4 iirc)
    Downloaded and played, that's actually not my chart lmao
    I remember my hard file only had jumpstream right at the end.
    Someone must have used my gfx and cdtitle when they made a dump edit
    Whatever haha


    Comment

    • samurai7694
      바보
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2008
      • 4640

      #887
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Originally posted by i love you
      xd

      R.I.P MA
      wut you still play

      Comment

      • sakura080789
        Rapture Universe
        • Feb 2007
        • 1751

        #888
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        nice set of quads alex

        Comment

        • EzExZeRo7497
          ⠀
          • Dec 2010
          • 6858

          #889
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by Staiain
          LOL sorry rebound but I got this video before i saw your score so no douce intended :<


          HUH

          That makes no sense

          Comment

          • Anaru
            Banned
            • Dec 2011
            • 1530

            #890
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Originally posted by Staiain
            LOL sorry rebound but I got this video before i saw your score so no douce intended :<


            LOL
            ouch rebound

            Comment

            • Choofers
              FFR Player
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2008
              • 6205

              #891
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              I think he meant "no douche intended"

              Comment

              • flash dualist
                u wot m8?
                • Aug 2007
                • 1225

                #892
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Wat
                ---C925, overhead---
                My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                Comment

                • Gundam-Dude
                  `~`
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 7327

                  #893
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  how


                  (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                  My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                  Comment

                  • _Stepdude_
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 641

                    #894
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    sicksicksicksick

                    Comment

                    • AlexDest
                      good hot
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 5309

                      #895
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Originally posted by Staiain
                      LOL sorry rebound but I got this video before i saw your score so no douce intended :<


                      My Pants Are Ruined

                      Comment

                      • gnr61
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 7251

                        #896
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Originally posted by AlexDest
                        you dumped it apparently (midare megapack 4 iirc)

                        my favorite file from you puppet, feels so flawless and awesome to play 8) (#4)


                        yo masa this is really fun (#5)


                        dat trill (#6)
                        wow these are really sick quads. and thanks man miles is my favorite file by me too <3
                        stai............................................... ._.
                        squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                        Comment

                        • Anaru
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2011
                          • 1530

                          #897
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          sbcb wtf

                          Comment

                          • gnr61
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 7251

                            #898
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            wow really clean final conflict there, i have trouble ddp'ing/getting less than 20 greats on a good cb run

                            pretty nice #25
                            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #899
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              first EVER legitimate sm games. Fail was off, but would've been passes regardless.

                              Don't ask why I'm using 3x and not a Cmod, windows7 is being gay as hell and is refusing to cooperate. I do better on 3x than C400 anyway.

                              (both were sightreads)



                              am actually pretty proud of this one


                              edit: mfw I do better on challenge than heavy

                              Last edited by yo man im awesome; 02-18-2012, 02:59 PM.

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • RuGuru
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Oct 2011
                                • 397

                                #900
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                So happy when I got this.

                                Comment

                                Working...