SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
Miracle Meets 2.0 (o: (o:
Tendon looks pretty good.
Congratulations on the JHM pass minhdo, which keyboard did you get?Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 12-5-2012, 06:56 AM.Comment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
Nice quads, gundam. Nice jackhammer pass, minhdo. Nice trillz, zeta. Good tendon, lambda. DM 1.2x is impressive, but I think you can do better, staiain.
My scores for today:

Sightread, dunno.

Also sightread and improvable. Found this to be simple for its level (5 boss).

Sightread, glad with the AA.

Cool file, ok AA

Best score. Improved my 270 mil score by a lot. AA is just not possible for me atm.Sick natureComment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
gah all your pics are too small for me to look at

The Fucking Titanic AA is pretty good, Technicians is always a nice AA to have. That We Luv Lama is pretty close to a AA, ~91%-92%. I think you can go for AA on that.
Comment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
Thanks eze, I'll go for the AA on We Luv Lama soon. But first: finally an A on this!
Sick natureComment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
looks better than mine. I can't even AA titanic lol
one jumpjack at the end got me.

fun. sightread. I see -small- chance at a sdp, jesus dynamo

the 32nds are very fun. can probably FC. AAA in the future.

sightread. a lot of dumb greats (not in any 32nds or colors)

have no idea how I did this lmfao. thought I had 40+. basically sdp'ing the ending.
Last edited by ~Zeta~; 12-5-2012, 07:55 PM.

Comment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
Congratulations on the Vertex Gamma A Calli
Driving Blare AAA sightread is really good, Cross Time is cool too.Comment
-
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
calli and zeta getting real good : O
spent a couple hours today breaking my hands trying to pass the random crap everyone AA's now, no scores to speak of but getting some stamina back. almost got through destiny gamma heavy and leonid's op lol. speed/stamina training is no fun at all >: [squirrel--it's whats for dinner.Comment
-
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
or i mean the general populous that visists this thread but still i understand u due to my concurrent anf firsthand experienceComment






Comment